Guys, Tell me about the space zone that you need from your girlfriend.. why? When? And how the girl should act with you within it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Males tend need a little more solidarity than women.

But why i like it is because i can just be alone and do something for a while without thinking of other people. It's not that we don't love you, we just need some time to do other things.

It's difficult to say to your girlfriend because "honey, i'm going to go do something without you for a bit," which translates to younger women "Honey, i don't love you."

Tight rope.

What Guys Said 7

• Everyone needs space. Women too. I think the differences have more to do with the individual person than with gender. I personally tend to need quite little space for myself. When my girlfriend and me were still living in separate places, I needed practically no extra space, even if we met every day. It was enough for me to know that I can go home in the evening and have 2-3 hours for myself before going to bed. Now that I moved in with her and I'm together with her almost 24/7, I tend to need a little more space. But it's still not really a big issue between us. Most of the time, it's already fine to hang out on the computer and play some games on my own while she is in a different room (or sitting next to me on the couch but doing her own things). If I need some time completely away from her, I just go out for the evening/night to see my best guy friend. This happens maybe once in two weeks. And for the "emergency case", if I really need some time completely on my own and without anyone else, there's a beautiful, large forest directly behind our house, where I can go for walks (I like being out in the nature). But generally speaking, I'm a kinda clingy/cuddly guy myself and so I am fine with spending a lot of time with my girlfriend.

• my wife goes to bed about 2 or 3 hours before me regularly. so my "me" time occurs every night.

• The space zone is just a bit of time people like to have to themselves - Everyone is different - Partners should respect each others space zone

• Everyone needs space. It's natural. It's all about communication. If you don't explain yourself, the other person may feel slighted or rejected in some way.

• Space zone can be when the girl gets on a guy nerves and he need a break from her. The only way to get a guy out that zone is to change whatever he have a problem with to make him change his mind.

• She should have her own life so she's got something to do without me.

• Are you asking why we sometimes need space?