Where did you meet your first girlfriend or boyfriend?

Guys where did you meet your first girlfriend or boyfriend? How did everything start? Just curious.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I met her at school. She liked me, I didn't, even though I did like her as a friend. She asked me out, I didn't know what to say since she was the first (and only) person that has asked me out, so I said yes, thinking that since I thought she was cool it could work. 4 weeks later she broke up with me cause her best friend liked me and she didn't want any conflict between her and her friend (who I've always liked).

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• In the park playing football. She nicked the ball I grabbed her to get it back and she kissed me. Went from there lol

1|1
    0|0
  • University. We were friends, then more. It is a question of how much you like each other. I am fascinated that someone actually found me appealing as a person. I think I am just good at faking now. Or not. I dunno.

2|0
    0|0
  • I met her in my school

1|0
    0|0
  • School.
    Just School

1|0
    0|0
  • *insert clich√© answer √† la "in my dreams" here*

0|0
    0|0
  • No girlfriend yet i'm a very reclusive person.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Haven't met him yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • the skate park... in the summer of 8th grade... haha

1|0
    0|0
  • On the school bus. He turned out to be not straight (though he hadn't yet accepted that).

1|1
    0|0
  • School. Stranger.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the gym. He was a fitness instructor. Really amazing guy. 4years older than me. And invite on Facebook lead to chatting everyday just for fun he was in a relationship. Two months after they broke up. We found out we have feelings for each other. We dated for almost 5 months then 4 days before our 5 monthiversary we got broken up.

0|0
    0|0