My boyfriend doesn't want to tell me he loves me through Facebook?

Ok so me and my boyfriends only way of communication is facebook for right now. His phone stopped working and I'm waiting on him to get a new phone. It sucks because I know he hates facebook and he doesn't like to get on it much at all. He also lives like two hours away from me. Well he hasn't been telling me straightforwardly lately that he loves me. He used to tell me over text. I told him that it would be nice to hear it every once in awhile. He replied back and said " I HATE facebook I don't want to talk about this on here PLEASE." What does that mean? Then he said "Facebook is EVIL!" I mean what's the big deal? I feel kind of lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• Had you actually read all the small print text that you agreed to when you signed up for Facebook, you'd know what he's talking about. Facebook is indeed evil. Did you know that you get spied out on Facebook? Did you know that everything you upload on Facebook loses its original copyrights and gives it to Facebook (so they now have the rights for the photos of yourself that you've uploaded). That kind of stuff should worry you big time. I also find it silly to tell each other that you love each over Facebook. What are you... 14? Just get Skype and talk over skype! I've lived with my girlfriend in an far-distance relationship for a whole year and my girlfriend didn't live 2 hours away, she lived about 10,000 kilometers away on the other side of the planet. We talked over Skype every day and it was great. It also feels MUCH more intimate than stupid Facebook.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, how about another messaging program, or a simple email?

• Maybe he doesn't want to do it so publicly through facebook

• it means he doesn't like this social media thing... but this doesn't mean he doesn't luv u :)

What Girls Said 1

• how long won't you be able to see each other? I don't think you need constant reassurance that he still loves you. Shouldn't be a big deal to not hear it for a while