How do I stop rolling my eyes too much?

I need to stop it.. It's becoming a habbit..
Any idea how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do u do it as a reaction to things people say?

• Not always sometimes I say something and I roll my eyes.. I'm so expressive!!!

• Its not a bad thing, just try to think of not doing it before you say something. Think of what you want to say and just say it and move your eyes to something stationary and look straight at it lol practice not doing it in the mirror and slap yourself hard every time u do it and you'll soon stop. Unless slapping yourself becomes a new expression and then I'd suggest going back to rolling your eyes :-\

• Ha-ha, ok thanks that was helpful.. :)

What Guys Said 6

• We all do that a bit - Just watch yourself I suppose is the only advice I can, if you feel the eyeroll coming try and stop it,

• First of all you need to understand that eye-rolling is an act of passive-aggressiveness - so since that is the core, you surely should work on it.

Secondly - the easiest way is to "punish" yourself each time you do it. For example pinch yourself strongly with your fingernails each time you caught yourself doing it. The kind of pinching which actually hurts.

• Just try to look straight and not think so much. Relax a bit more and you'll forget the habit.

• by thinking about it 24/7
    so Not Just when you're around people

• the same way as stopping asking stupid questions.

• No, I have no idea.

What Girls Said 6

• don't roll it too much or otherwise you''ll dislocate your eyeballs :P
    just stare at something continously and try not to roll your eyes :P

• I used to do it without knowing
    I just became aware of it after hearing that the eyes could get stuck if I roll them.
    And also, I think someone called me out on it.

• change the company you keep...

• I roll my eyes without knowing sometimes as well. Also I do not smile much (not because I am not happy or I am mad, it's just the way I am. However, if you want help maybe tell your close friends/family for help.

• It's a hard thing to
    Stop doing u just have to like allways be thinking about it..

• Take note of the situations where you roll your eyes most often and monitor yourself in those situations.