What would you think of a girl wearing board shorts instead of swimsuit bottoms?

If you saw an attractive, tan, thin girl who obviously takes care of herself well (toned, no cellulite, pretty face, long hair, etc.), and she had a bikini top on, what would you think if she was wearing swim shorts (board shorts) instead of swimsuit bottoms? Let's say this is at a water park, or the beach and she's swimming, or just at the pool. Not the ones down to the knee, but the shorter ones.
What would you assume about her? What if the top is slightly revealing (like a push up swimsuit)? Would you even notice? If you were attracted to her, would you be less attracted to her? Why would you think she would wear the shorts when her body is attractive?

I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hotter if she's in a bikini bottom--especially if she has a nice ass!

• Yeah I know

• They're from self harm though (I stopped two years ago but unfortunately those damn scars are so obvious)
      I do hurdles! 300m and 100m. I also run the 4x4, and can run a pretty good 200 (:

• It's all good--if you're no longer doing self harm, it's no biggie. Plus, the ass of a great hurdler and sprinter is something to be appreciated in a bikini! ;-)

What Guys Said 6

• I'd think its her choice and if she's happy then great

• (: thats good

• Well hope things work out for u good luck with everything x :-)

• Thanks!

• That sounds okay to me

• You think too much. If you feel comfortable in board shorts then wear them. Guys are not that fickle. It's face, figure, style, personality. Trivial changes in clothing don't matter.

• I don't feel comfortable but as long as people don't judge then that's good

• She might be hiding something, she might just be more comfortable in board shorts. I wouldn't think about it that much really.

• I wouldn't even think about it.

• I can't say I'd care. Or notice.

What Girls Said 7

• This is an awfully specific scenario...

Just wear whatever you're comfortable spending the day in and don't worry about anyone else since they're not worrying about you either. It's hard to compete with a water slide after all.

• Lol yeah. I just don't want people to think I'm weird.

• I don't like wearing shorts but I guess I just gotta own it anyways right? haha

• Exactly! Go for it!

• I would assume she's athletic.

• You would? Thats cool

• i'd think it's just a style

• I would applaud her individuality.

• Sounds fine.

• I would honestly think nothing.

• I'd assume she has no ass.

• Also if you need to wear a pushup anything it's because you don't have boobs lol. Why fake it.

• Haha ok