Why do you men don't know how to be romantic or how to surprise your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• as always thanks for lumping us into one giant pile that you can through a blanket over. yes all men are unromantic. all men cheat. all men...

what you mean is the guys you've come across. that means you aren't getting involved with the right guys. I believe my wife would say I'm pretty romantic and surprise her often

if I sound offended it's because I am. I know there are bad eggs out there but remember that there are billions of men in the world

What Guys Said 9

• Generalization

My girlfriend would disagree with you.

• Actually according to the International Standards for Male Behavior (ISMB) being too romantic and giving women what they want would topple the patriarchy that is always so fragile to maintain. We "know" how but actively refuse in order to make women frustrated and focus on lesser things.

• I think men can be romantic in their own way

• I know how to be romantic. I am very romantic... for the right girl.

• Umm generalization much?

I know a certain guy that can be pretty damn romantic if he wants to ;)

• Why can't women cook or clean?

• Lol Are you sure you are meeting the right guys?

• Ofc not all of us.

• I do! You must have me confused with some other guy!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Quite a generalization. My boyfriend is very romantic and surprises me all the time. I know there are plenty of guys that are very romantic for their girlfriends and are good at surprising them.

This sounds like a personal problem. Deal with it yourself or ask a better question for actual advice.

• I disagree my boyfriend is really extremely romantic. And he said he does it because he fell for me XD

• I'm actually not that romantic myself, so idc