My boyfriend's ex is being a b! tch? please help can't take it anymore?

His ex sent me this message; "Why do you feel competition with a 13 year old (Yeah we're 15 but his ex is 13) Grow the f! ck up. You're really close to him, and you could go and bAng hlm anytime you want. If that's what you're so needy for. If you're going to get your "big grl panties" in a twist, f! ck you. Honestly, i've had enough of your bullsh! t. Grow the f! ck up. I've had my chance and i'm done with him. I'm just friends. If you can't trust him to be friends with me, or talk to me, why are you dating him? if you hate how he's friends with me or whatever, and don't trust this guy, f! ck you. Like literally, I hate you so much right now. You f! cking tw@t. Go clean yourself." What should i say to her? i can't ignore her. I want to say something. What should i say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have a feeling that you are being jealous on his ex because they are still friends and you've actually done/said something about that to his ex or to him and that is what triggered this message from that 13 year old.
    Sure that having a polite/decent/civilized conversation with a 13 year old is not likely to happen. So don't respond in any way. BUT i have a feeling that you are also jealous on their friendship as the ex mentioned. In that case snap out of it or as the ex said, break up with him
    You can try and show this message to your boyfriend and see what he thinks.

What Guys Said 2

• y u can't ignore her? just do it... there's no need 2 bother wid such a person and waste yer energy to her

• I dont know

What Girls Said 4

• You SHOULD ignore her, otherwise she'll just keep going at it. However, you should show the message to your boyfriend. If he's a good boyfriend, he won't want to keep being friends with someone who's so nasty to you. If he's a bad boyfriend, he won't give a shit about that message and will keep being friends with his ex. Which is not a good sign, and honestly you should consider breaking up with him if he doesn't do anything about it... he should stand up for you by showing other people that he doesn't condone you getting mistreated. Not just stand by and watch, without doing anything about the situation.

• No, you ignore her.

Ignore the child and her petty squabbles. It'll show that the only one with a problem is her.

• Wait a minute.. you're not telling the whole story here as she responds back to you. So what did YOU tell her for her to ask why you feel competition?

• From context it appears she probably told her boyfriend that hanging out with an ex is uncool. He told the ex and the ex exploded.

• she's provoking you... ignore her