Smokers, why did you start smoking and what is it like?

I'm thinking about starting to smoke occasionally.

I mean smoking cigarettes or cigarillos

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love them, it basically saved me by taking all my social anxiety, helped me gain confidence, able to come out of my shell and show the friendly person I am and the will to start losing weight and the smoke it self is soothing depending on the brand I love smoking the brand Black the taste is so sweet and soothing

• How much did you need to smoke to achieve these effects? Did you only smoke cigarettes?

• I smoke 2 cigs a day if I went to class everyday. basically one before and after class with a brother of mine *not blood related* and just talk about stuff In the eyes of most I hardly smoke, I heard of people who smoke a pack or more a day and your second I smoke my regular camel's and Blacks on special occasions

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• No such thing as occasionally. It'll start like that but end up a raging addiction. They are THE most addictive things there are. I have ex crack addict friends that have said cigs were the hardest thing they ever quit. It's the single worst thing you can do to your body. I started in my teens and it took thirty years to quit. They're also expensive

• Because everyone in school was doing it and it is horrible, I am so thankful I gave it up

• I tried when I was 16. The smoke felt like violating my stomach then I coughed.. Yuck.

• I started smoking weed from 16