Girls, Would you do this if your boyfriend thought it would be romantic?

If your boyfriend had a hot tub at his house, and he wanted you and him to use it night every night that you stay over at his place because he thinks it would be romantic. Would you?

• Yes
    79% (37)
  • No
    21% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot tubs are throbbing cess pits of filth.

• That's what's so fun about them... haha!

• @GirlScoutsRevenge hot tubs are the ideal breeding grounds for bacteria. Hot, moist environment that is rarely (if ever) cleaned. And because most people do not wipe their assed properly, they're full of fecal particles (also full of bacteria that will proliferate).

• Yeah, I got why you made the initial comment.

What Girls Said 15

• I would do it but not every night, I think it looses its charm after a while and becomes more of a routine. I personally don't want my relationship to become that :)

• What about 4x per week

• Every night? Nope.

• What about 3x per week

• Maybe... Depends on my mood. If it's cold out, I would, if it's hot out, what IS the point of a Jacuzzi anyways?

• Every night is a bit excessive and would dry my skin and hair out a lot. I went on holiday and rented an place with one, it was nice but I got too dry and itchy after the third night.

• Depends how long we had been together.

• Love to! Shall I just pop around then?

• Yes, a hot tub sounds amazing and also relaxing

• Every night might be a bit much for me :) but still romantic :)

• What about 4x per week

• maybe twice a week? I'm more adventurous though. I like doing different outdoorsy type thongs like camping, surfing, biking, horse riding so maybe that's why. Haha

• What about 3x per week

• yes i would but not for long periods of time since i have a heart problem and low blood pressure

• Yes, but not for very long. I'm not too much of a fan of those.

• my man and i prefer the tub over the shower its more lovely than sensual leave the shower for the morning for a quiky and for nights the hot tub for a romantic peacful night <3 haha

• I would, even though I prefer showers.😅

• Sitting in a tub full of hot water is not romantic.. especially everyday.

• Mm there are times I might not be in the mood. But sure once in awhile

• Hm hot tub and time with my boyfriend? How could I ever reject that? It sounds amazing

• Every single night? No thanks