Guys, Guys how often you talk to your girlfriend per a day ?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had a girlfriend, I would want to talk to her everyday.

• Hours per day i mean? How many hoirs do you think enough?

• I don't know, it doesn't have to be a specific amount, just as much as you guys want. If you only talk for 30 minutes one day that's ok. And if it's 5 hours, that's ok too. Some days you talk more than others, there's no need to count.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• The last one I had, I used to see her everyday. Then she moved somewhere a bit far, so we had to see each other every other day. Then she moved in with me and it was everyday. Then we broke up.

• Everyday for me

• Depends if I am living with her or not

• Everyday because it's good for couples to communicate. A couples should be like best friends when it comes to talking and getting along to keep a healthy relationship.

• No set time, simply whatever we have time for.

• As much as I can whenever I'm free

• All day texting, 6 to 10 phone calls, 3 Skype video calls and (you won't even imagine)... Better not to say...

• I don't have a girlfriend but if i did i wouldn't mind talking to her about 2 or 3 times a day.

• It was practically every day. It was exhausting. I'd rather talk in person. Phone calls wear me out.

• At least a couple times on whatsapp everyday for a few min

• As long as they needed. I never initiated phone calls/messages/skype calls/anything.

• Lol i used to like 5 or 6 hrs ^_^

• what's a girlfriend? O. o

• Never because u don't have one

• We e-mail / text a low while she's at work. Aside from that we live together so it's quite a frequent thing.

• What girlfriend?