Why isn't everyone famous?

With how easy it is to become famous and rich these days, it's almost like its weird if your not bc it's so easy now.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be Famous you need
    1) - Looks
    2) - A Talent
    3) - Charisma
    *Looks at self*...
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mjbcnmxBD71qz4rgp.gif

• Well the Kardashians have none of those qualities

• Eh, Not true, They have the looks from plastic surgery, they have the talent (Being whores, Wearing skimpy clothes, Staring in pornos) and they have the charisma (Of being ego pricks).

• that is not the right definition of looks, talent or charisma in my dictionary

What Guys Said 15

• Cause we're either too lazy or don't give enough fucks. I want money not fame.. fuck fame and fuck the masses lol In this day and age you gotta watch what you say cause everyone seems to get offended over nothing and then they demand and apology!! Lmao fuck your feelings if I was famous I'd be famous on an underground level

• so how's it easy? LOL

x-plain i wanna know

• What do u mean how look at all the stupid viral videos going around.

• Do you really think those people are famous? lol

I guess if your idea of fame is getting your 10 minutes before everyone forgets about you, then everyone can be famous

• @asker i don't wanna go stupid just for da sake being famous

• I just like the normal life and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and besides taxes is a bitch

• If everyone was famous how would some people stand out then in terms of publicity then.

• What's the point of being famous?

• Are you serious?

• Have you ever thought that some of us don't want to be famous?

• Fame is a bad thing to have. You will have no privacy as fans and paparazzi are always up in you face. The media is willing to air out you dirty laundry if you make one mistake. You'll get money but, not happiness.

• No, no. Her idea of fame is people in viral youtube videos lol

• Good luck with the fan mail. You are going to need a bigger mailbox.

• Yes make a sex tape and get famous just like Kim K... so easy, but I won't be able to look myself in the mirror if I got famous like that.

• "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes"

-Andy Warhol (wanker)

• Majority of people don't want the "famous life" - this feels untrue to me.

• lack of talent, luck

• It's not even possible for everyone to be famous.

That's like saying "why isn't everyone rich?"

• lol Women getting butthurt about facts and logical conclusions. What else is new?

If you knew how to think for yourselves you could say something instead of hiding behind downvotes, pussies~

• You know every time a woman downvotes an innocuous post they only prove my point that they're stupid bitches who do things out of spite, hold grudges and then use it on completely unrelated shit.

Thanks for proving my point, all 3 of you. Who else wants to be a statistic?

• Al never got as rich as he wanted because all of his get rich quick schemes didn't work. He wasn't famous for his non money, he was famous for how hilarious he was

• ? What nonsense is this? Easy? Ha! Half of every dollar I earn goes to the government. Much of it to go to the 35% of the people in this country who dont want to work!

What Girls Said 11

• Well I have no talent, no money or good looks.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3jKebh1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

• It actually isn't easy. All people see from famous people are their successes, not their struggle. People perform all their lives and can't become a famous performer. Becoming famous instantly is easiest by internet, but even then, it took a lot of preparation and a lot of videos before one became viral usually. Even then, maintaining that fame is nearly impossible because they then need to improve and do different things. It takes a lot more work than you would think.

• I read somewhere that there will be a time in the future where EVERYBODY is famous for 5 minutes. Instead of life now where maybe 2000 - 4000 people monopolize the media scene.

• I don't want to be famous. Stick your head above the parapet, and you become a moving target. Just keep a low profile and nobody will notice you. You will survive when others don't!

• *hisses at being famous* TO MY CAVE!!!

shurdington.org/gharmirdum/Images/caving-anim.gif

• if everyone was famous no one would be famous... There would be "especially famous people," and "ultra-famous people" and everything would return back to the same way as now..

• And if everyone was famous no one would be

• I guess not everyone us into fame.

• why aren't you famous?

• I don't want to be famous I like my simple life

• It's not easy. Don't let the few that are make you think it's easy for everyone...