Does anyone else here thinks gym is a waste of money?

I mean... you can do all the training outside of gym. what do u think? is it worth or not thr money?

• it worths dude, it's the best!
  • nope it doesn't, it's useless

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think it's a waste of money...
    All you can do there you can do at home - maybe not with machines but people get by - they got by thousands of years, why make gyms so important now?

...

What Girls Said 5

• It's worth it if you make use of it.

I know some people that have a gym membership and hardly ever go.

• Before I started university I would go to the gym to kill time. Our gym had television sets in front of every work out machine so I would watch movies and listen to music while I was there. I would also hang out in their sauna, attend their monthly parties where they give out free prizes and socialize with people there about God. They even had free newspapers in the gym. Perfect paradise and they sold meals there for $4.00.

• No, I don't think the gym is useless, but it could be a waste of money if you go there with zero enthusiasm, zero motivation to work out. You can get lots of tips from other members there, including the employees that work there. It's useful if you don't have the equipment at home, plus you don't need to feel burdened with having space wasted at home with equipment you don't even use anymore if you decide to stop working out. Sure, you can work out elsewhere, but it's not like you can use the train tracks to do rope ladder exercises.

• The gym is for building pretty muscles. Doing sport/other types of hard activities are for useful muscles. It depends on what you value more.

• "You can do all the training outside the gym" lmao no you can't, you gonna buy thousands of dollars of weights and strength building equipment?

• Sprinting, swimming and climbing can do the work

• Climbing what? Trees? I'd still have to buy a recreation pass for the swimming so there's no point, might as well get the gym membership haha.

• Yes trees

What Guys Said 12

• no I think its worth the money if you use it enough , obviously its not worth the money if you never go or go like once a week but it you go enough its worth the money and will deliver results over time

• I pay $40 a month for an 18 m/o to keep me in shape. In my mind, I paid for it so I should use it. That way I'm really motivated to go to a gym and work out, when nothing else works.

For me it's really comfortable to be there as well. Use a treadmill and watch family guy, awesome. Maybe I want a massage afterwards, or to take a nice long shower. Paradise.

• Nice long COLD shower*

• No, lukewarm at best. Can't stand cold showers

• Do with lukewarm and steadily change it to colder

• sure you can get a nice body outside of the gym. say playground, body weight, other not so intense workouts. But if you wanna look like some superman, then you gotta hit the gym to overload muscles. I don't understand why people buy gym memberships for like 800 dollars a year if all they use is the treadmill though. Guess its just for environment/atmosphere purposes

• It is a different thing for each gym user personally I enjoy it.

• It's a good way to meet new people and I have made plenty of friends that way

• I pay 10 a month. Just lie when you sign up. " I don't have a job, so I. Ant be on membership and I need theowest price"

10a month no membership, no fees.

• It only costs a dollar to get in my gym so it's totally worth it

• I prefer weight to just body resistance.

• Without lifting and proper equipments you can't get shredded bruh

• Buy dumbells and you will be good.

• For just losing weight, yeah it's useless. You can put on a decent amount of muscle without one but when you really want to start bulking up the cost of a gym per month is way less than buying equipment

• Unless you only have money to buy food and pay rent it's useless.