Is starting your own talk show / video series hard?

I want to start my own t. v. show, or video series on religion but I'm not sure if its reasonable yet because that would probably require a lot of time and effort. My main priority is to write music and books. The youtube videos are secondary.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've played with the idea of writing a book? Since that could be the first step!
    If you can find a good title and an editor that is interested, the next step could be getting in the picture with your book. And than, who knows, you may find a TV channel that is interested :-)

What Guys Said 7

• I am sure it can be done in vlog form just with you interviewing rather than speaking on your own

• Difficult? Nope.
    Requires dedication? Yes.

• You need something that will catch peoples attention. Depending on what side of religion you are on you can go either way. However, spreading gospel will probably not get very far.

• Starting one is easy... Getting people to watch is hard.

• I think the best place to start with it is a Youtube, as you are not famous and it's hard to get whole team to manage the show, you literally would need to have a lot of money to do it.

• it's not hard, it's just hard to get subscribers

• Yeah i think it takes a lot of money.

What Girls Said 0