Where does your Username come from? or Does your username has any meaning?

Most Helpful Girl

• The surname of one of my favourite characters :) Cosette Fauchelevent.

What Girls Said 25

• 16 year old me was depressed. Thought if I named myself something ditzy and airheaded I might be able to adopt the persona and trick myself into being happy. Buuut I was wrong - go figure :p

I grew up and got over my depression and suicidal mentality. And I'm now stuck with the username. Except I'm too attached to it now to have it changed :p

Y'all just perceive me as a ditz and as shallow (which is what I wanted back in the day) but I'm not actually like that lmao.

• My username is simply my initials and the physical exercise I have a passion for: tricking.
    I find it to be a beautiful form of physical dysplay which consists of Martial arts, flipping, gymnastics, and whatever other crazy mind blowing flips and tricks people come up with. These people display art in the air. Love it. :)

• Its the passcode for this online website that I need to use for school but you don't know my very unique user name so you can't use my passcode.

• My boyfriend came up with it when I was making a league of legends account... other than that no significance

• It's my first name with the first initial of my last name. The 70 doesn't mean anything other than the numbers that I wanted to use were unavailable.

• The first part is pretty clear and the second part is my middle name...

• Deft= crafty, skilled
    Maiden= female

• Where does your Username come from? my anus
    Does your username has any meaning? yeah! google it. You'll get some nice pics

• Part of my name and personality.

• my initials.

• childhood nickname haha

• I am enthralled by the big jungle felines.. They are majestic and beautiful. I wanted something uncommon, different, and easily remembered. Th r es a little bit of wild animal in us at times... right? !😉

• cookies and cream because who doesn't love cookies and cream

• Izze is one of my favorite drinks and x3 is a heart.

• I'm Asian, so therefor
    Asian Face.

• I'm still surprised that in that age you can use a computer 😂 😂

• Correct you are, little cute rascal. Back in the day, typewriters and cardboard boxes alike were both fun, efficient, and teen dramas didn't exist back then!

• Well I'm a southern girl from the south aka united states of America the state of Georgia and the 10 comes from when I graduated high school class of 2010.

• My name is Mario and I have 99 girlfriends

• It means "That spiritual love"

• Mine is my name

• Mines is just my middle name

• I was watching spongebob when I made this account

• It's like a combination of my first name and middle name but shortened.

• It is the name of the fantasy story I wrote :)

• It comes from my favorite movie 'Vanilla Sky'.

• My name is Gemma, my surname begins with H and I was born in 1995.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm Russian and my jersey number in ice hockey is 13. "sovetskii" is how you say "Soviet" in Russian. Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• It was suppose to be ironic, but it definitely backfired big time !_!

• So boring - My name is DAve Kelly (KDA) and 20 is part of my zip code.

• I'm always feeling nostalgia about my childhood plus I get mistaken for being like 3-4 years older in person so I became mr90skid :D

• It speaks for itself.
    I'm flatulent and can't spell to save my life.

• In "Let It Go" from "Frozen," I always picked up on a (possibly unintentional) pun: "... a kingdom of isolation...," "ICE-olation."

• Yazan is my first name

AA stands for my last name (family name)

• Too good to be true 😔

• Just the first initial of my first name and part of my last name, nothing special.

• because i may not be tall, but i am dark and handsome

• The first part "Kyoya" is one of my favourite characters that I am similar to. Then "Lawliet" is my artist pen name

• It comes from cowboys n aliens. And I love cowgirls too.😎

• My username cimes from the movie/game mortal character nope but i like this name :)

• My looks thats it

• It comes from biology class.

• Yes, it does.

It you know it, you won't be in doubt, if you are in doubt then you don't know it.