Where would you want travel and what would you want to do there?

Pick three cities, explain what you would do there and why you chose them :).

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually moving to Germany within a few days, I'm gonna live and study there for a couple of years, from there, I would like to visit Austria and Switzerland as a tourist, and who know what will happen? Maybe I will visit so many European countries God willing.

• Awesome! You'll have tons of fun! Will you be required to learn German during your stay there?

• Yeah of course, I have studied German in an institute here in my country for 2 months because that's required to get the visa and I will continue studying it in Germany until I reach a level of the German language called DSH. ( something similar to the TOEFL in English)

Most Helpful Girl

• london - see the ruins and artwork
    paris - see the ruins and artwork
    rome - see the ruins and artwork

What Guys Said 10

• Dubai..
    Want to see burj al Khalifa and they don't have any import duties in their country so I'd probably buy tons of protein shakes that last me around 2 years
    😂😂😂

• I want to go to New Zealand, Canada and Russia and see their natural beauty - I would much prefer that to seeing cities

• I want to travel to the North Pole
    I would say hello to Santa flirt with Mrs. Clauses
    And take selfies with the Elves 😄🎅

• Florence, Italy
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Kyoto, Japan

I haven't been to any but florence. I'd people watch, talk to people and relax.

• I'll tell you if you tell me XD

• :O hey hey hey :P I'm the asker, which means I'm doing the asking around here :P

• But if you really want to know then Puerto Princessa, SoCal (I know it isn't a city but still), Tel Aviv or Jerusalem

• Reno, Nevada: Gamble and have a "night full of fun". Austin, Texas: Visit every bar listen to music the whole night then watch a live "Austin City Limits" Then a whole day of deep sea fishing and a night in a nice hotel in Napels, Florida

• heaven live in a world by myself in absolute tranquility eternally

• Go to Japan.
    Take you out with me.
    Crash tea parties.

• Does it HAVE to be CITIES?

• FINE you can choose STATES/PROVINCES/PREFECTURES

• Okay it sounds like Ibiza (I've never been but from what I've read about it they sound quite similar).

• I wasn't crazy about Ibiza personally- too many assholes on the strip. The vibe makes the place, the vibe is good in Thailand.

• Brazil portugal italy china and so many the list is endless xD btwn i like your name so yummy xD

What Girls Said 4

• I would go to Madrid, spain because I went there several years ago and loved it. They had amazing seafood tapas there and the art museums were superb.
    I would go to the Vatican in Rome because I find church history to be interesting
    I would also go to the either florida or barbados because I like beaches

• 1. Australia- for it's unique animals. I would definitely go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef.
    2. China- it's my birthplace. I love the culture, the food, and the people!
    3. Paris- I hear it's a romantic place. I love the accents, and the famous Eiffel Tower is definitely in my sights.

• I agree with you on your #1. It would be a dream come true to snorkel around the Great Barrier Reef

• Greece and Florence or Venice because I'm an art student and love history. Also new Zealand because HOBBITSES! I wanna visit hobbit holes and sheep... :3

• HOOBBBITTSS!!! Yes!!! Gotta see Bilbo Baggins while you're there :)

• Ps if you are looking for a place to visit, I'm from Taiwan and that's a great place. Wonderful culture but less over whelming vastness of China, best street food in the world in my opinion, crazy mountains and granite cliffs. Coral reefs and beach stuff in the south... Also if you love seafood it's awesome

In short, hiking/nature/food/eastern culture, also Taiwanese are known to be very friendly

• I'm such a fantasy fan😂
      Movies should always keep stuff like this around...

• Japan, south Korea and France
    I like their language and food. And most places in this cities are very amazing :)

• Agreed. The food is amazing and so are the sights to see there. Japan and South Korea have amazing parks and palaces to explore. And well France... Everyone knows that that place is pretty much picture perfect

• :) What's your three?