If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of everything; Mexican, American, Filipino and so fort; well a blend really

What Girls Said 12

• Italian food since I'm Italian and I like it the most

• A cozy little cafe with comfort foods and yummy speciality coffee and drinks

• Probably Chinese inspired food because that's what I like to eat and mostly what I cook for myself.

• Dead rat meat with cockroache soup 😒

• Are you kidding? Mujhe ulti aa rahi he

• hahaha to kr lo yar :P
      mazak tha yeh to hahaha

• i think i would love to serve my handmade quesadilla and Strawberry milkshake , chocolate tart cake :)

• All my favorites. It'd be the perfect restaurant for people that have similar taste to me.

• Or, speaking for my friend:
      A completely calorie-free menu--things like jumbo steaks and huge amounts of cake and ice cream--with the tax and tips already in the prices. I'd call it DIET-Os!

• probably a dessert cafe

• Asian food all the way! More specifically, Chinese.

• I have one with my man and we serve international food since we where born in Europe we live at US and he used to live in Asia for a while and me at Mex and we are both foodies soo we have a great business :)

• oh man the possibilities are endless!!! 😱😱 ahahha

• I would open a vegan restaurant

• Southern food, like cornbread, collard greens, sweet potatoes, yams, chicken, etc.

• Seafood or Tapas

What Guys Said 7