Got rejected today by a girl I was kinda interested in and I'm feeling bad. Help?

So I've been talking to this girl for a while now, and things were going fairly well. Unfortunately though one thing led to another and she ended up rejecting me. Now it wasn't the worst rejection ever but its kinda been drudging up feelings inside me of inadequacy. Like, you know when you sort of half ass something, and if you happen to fail at it, you're just like "heh w/e... didn't do much towards it anyways". Well this was different. I gave it my best shot and put in as much effort as i could to make it work and still failed. Like, i just feel like a looser because i feel like even when i give my best, i'm still not good enough... and im just having a hard time coping with it and everything... even though we're still friends and what not. i just feel a little washed up... so if anyone can give me some advice, or something that can help pull me back up, I'd appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the good thing is that u did it instead of pussying out like most guys. Even if sumone rejects u, u will find another cutie along the road. Dont limit urself to only her or u will become more attached. Look at the bright side, u still have 70yrs to go and thats alrdy enough oppurtunity for u to dig sum cuties and things will change in the near future. If they reject u, juz shrug it off. They based appearance on the attracriveness scale and not u as a whole so its best to ditch them. U still have a life ahead of u. Its too soon to be worrying about getting a cutie >.>

• nah i won't give up... but boy will it be hard to pick myself up after this one..

• Im not saying for u to give up. Keep gambling ur chances in the dating world instead of self pitying after getting rejecting over and over again. To truly win a lottery, u gotta keep trying and trying same goes for the dating world. Nothing will heal a wounded heart. Only time can heal 👌🏼

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I would much rather fail at something really hard than to succeed at something easy! I know how you feel. I have turned those corners, one after the other, and felt the same way. Each time you fail you automatically gain experience and learn what doesn't work or who doesn't work. Being rejected totally sucks. You aren't the only one! Just remember there are plenty of fish!!!

• Just keep going and maybe you will meet right person for you soon

• Find another girl or crush to ask out. If you get rejected, all you can do is move on dude

• It's called part of life, cut your losses, try to figure out what went wrong, learn and move on, be a man. Sounds cruel but the only way to feel better is to get over it

• A big percentage of women are just not available.. they're either taken or had a bad day or just don't find you attractive. Try not to take it personally. Rejection will always hurt by the way. Move on.

• Meh, millions of women out there dude.