If your boyfriend or girlfriend was a cop?

... and they pulled you over and gave you a ticket, how would your reaction be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to accept it thinking that she is doing her job and me being her boyfriend does not mean she should risk losing her job by trying to save me from tickets.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel like he's kidding. Or this is someway of an intro to a cheesy porno, and next thing I know he'll handcuff me.

What Guys Said 10

• They are just doing their job

• She better make up for it in bed.

• Lol this is exactly what my boyfriend would say.

I'm not a cop by the way, I was just curious. I would be pissed

• I won't be happy either but yeah...

• Interesting question there really, but at the end of the day I guess she'd just be doing her job therefore I'd have to stand there and admit I did wrong

• I must admit I would be cheesed off

• All a girl would have to say after he's done writing the ticket is "guess who's not getting laid tonight" then watch the look on their face as you drive off

• Smirk and claim I was just making sure she was on top of her game to cover the deep-seated desire to melt and wash away through the nearest storm drain in sheer embarrassment?

• Oh, I'd happily pay for that ticket but I'm going to use a pair of handcuffs on her... in bed.

• Punch their throats. One hit.

• i'd dump them.

• I would be amazed! How the hell did I get a car?

What Girls Said 9

• Well poop.

But considering where I work in law enforcement (hospital privatized police)... I totally would understand.

• LOL that sounds sexual

• If I deserved it it would be okay. If I didn't... that would be extremely weird. O. o

• How could you!!! I'm your Gf!!
    You don't love me anymore.. -cries-
    Yeah, basically a dramatic reaction :D

• I'd just say, oh you know how much youuu loveeeee meeeeee? well you can pay it for me, since you want to take my money 😈😈 😈😈😈

• what would my reaction be?
    i'd be surprised.

• i would break up with him ! :|
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Just kidding i won't be upset or something because he was doing his job. because i'm a his girlfriend it doesn't mean i'm different

• "Oh Hi... "

• Hopefully a whole lot of flirting before they give me the darn ticket. He won't resist me then and finger crossed I don't get a ticket.

If I did. Then I'd dump his sorry ass

I'm just kidding. I'd be fine with it but more realistically that would never happen because I'm an excellent driver