Guys, guys what are you attracted to on a female?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Attracted to as in relationship material:
    1. That she has her act together. Knows what she wants career wise, can pay her bills, keeps up hear health, etc
    2. Good height to weight ratio. Not saying she has to be super skinny; just not obese.
    3. Nice teeth. Yeah it's a weird top 3 but something about a good smile gets me.
    4. That's she's not a psychopath. As in I could go out for a drink with the guys and she won't text me every minute of the evening checking in.

Attracted to as in sexually (in order of importance):
    1. Fit body. Maybe even a few extra pounds in the right places.
    2. Boobs. Not porn star big but a solid C to D is perfect.
    3. Butt. Proportional; not Nikki Manaj or JLo
    4. Legs. Shave and lotion.
    5. Accent. I'm a huge sucker for this

What Guys Said 21

• That she is a woman which is primary for me :)

Specifically there are more but not limited to these
    1. A great swing on the hips is an infallible turn on
    2. A liberated girl who isn't prudish
    3. A girl who likes change from time to time
    4. Stands up for herself but retains her femininity
    5. etc

• I have a thing for a nice smiles and beautiful eyes. In addition I'm also a sucker for anyone who has Australian or British accent and having a nice personality would be a bonus

• For me it is not one thing - It just feels right when I am with her

• Exotic Asian girl facial features and skin tones, petite Asian girl size, smallish shapely tits and ass, signature skin thighs and thigh gap, snall stomach and extremely feminine and ever so subtly pouting lower andomen (tummy), Asian girl legs and feet.

• My "type" is typically reallyyy short brunettes. Its just the type of girl I'm drawn to. They aren't the only girls I'm attracted to, but the majority of girls I'm attracted to fit that description.

• The whole package

• well i tend to go for (physicaly) a heavier girl - 200-250 lbs would be perfect
    buuut, personality-wise (and more prominently) i like a girl who can look after me (not in a housewife way, just so that she'd remind me i left my phone somewhere)

• Her smile and attitude... her looks are not unimportant but far less important than attitude.

• Great smile, personality and confidence. Yeah, sounds cliche, but those are the traits that usually get me attracted to a girl.
    Butt and boobs, just need to exist lol. I don't really care for large ones. Face just has to be decent. I have low standards, some might say. :O

• boobs and a pretty face

• Her styles.. hair, clothes and a skinny bish 👄💋

• overall looks and personality. it´s not just one thing.

• For me I like a woman with a beautiful smile and I am an ass man as well.

• Subjectively it'd be her butt, personally I like intelligence and calmness.

• Probably the equivalent of things most girls are attracted to when looking at a guy.

• obviously...

• nice breasts, hot legs, feet mmmmm, knees, ass, good shaped body...

• The whole body... Ha ha

• nice personality, fit body, pert breasts (dont need to be big) nice legs and a happy outlook on life.

• her attitude is important... and about the beauty; first i look at her face and after her feet...

• face boobs personality