Really ashamed about still living at home?

I'm about turn 22 and I'm a guy. I'm moving out most likely in like 6 months. But I just hate this.. I'm just starting college too. Ended up changing my career.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what? Make the most of it. You're lucky your parents allowed you to stay with them, rent-free or at severely reduced rent. If they hadn't, you wouldn't be able to afford to go back to school and change careers. Yes, it sucks because you feel like a child but it's not all terrible.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be ashamed.
    Do something productive in those 6 months. :)
    And look at the bright side of it.

• Nah, it's fine. Many people still live at home at that age

• Why should you feel ashamed? People in college stay at their parents house all the time because it's one less of an expense to worry about. No need to feel that way. No one will judge you for that.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry in 6 months you will have moved out and part you will wish you were still there

• You shouldn't be ashamed dude. Many people still lives with their mommy at that age

• Where else would you live, at a shop?

• Sarcastic ass lol should of reword ed that to living with my parents