What were you doing at 21?

So I want to know what kind of life you live/lead when you were 21.

Me personally:
-College
-some soccer
-some tv, gaming
-study
-sleep

Is that typical? or atypical?
I feel bored like I need to be doing something more exciting with people, but I don't know what.

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• At 21 I was in college. I moved off main campus and back home to save money. I was dabbled a bit in party promoting. Wasn't really my thing. I'm too introverted lol. Uhhh I had lost my virginity a month before I turned 21 and I was hiding from everyone. But that's about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• - work
    - night classes
    - work out at the gym
    - daily bible studies at school
    - meeting new people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still a baby as you can see.

0|0
    1|0
  • Drinking and working.

0|0
    0|0
  • .3. I'll be 21 the day after tomorrow. I don't know what I will be doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not 21 yet!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• that is a good question. I might of been at college , know I was trying to take a business course at college around that time but it never worked out. also partied a lot and went to bars and I worked at a golf course for a while. really wasn't doing anything that serious back then. no full time job , no serious relationships but I lok back and those years really could of been better if I had tried harder or meet right people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21! Currently it's college, gaming, tv shows and films, hobbies and of course I find time to make some money "independently".

0|0
    0|0
  • College, soccer, partying

0|0
    0|0
  • College
    Ice Hockey
    Some traveling
    Taking care of baby sister

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been 22 for like a month so I was doing the same thing I'm doing now which is the same thing you're doing now. Except with some side struggles

0|0
    0|0
  • I was doing my LPN course just turning my life around

0|0
    0|0
  • Working
    Getting wasted
    Clubs
    Bars
    Being stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • I like some of those ideas. No one to go with though T. T and I don't drink :/

• I didn't like drinking that much nor do I truly enjoy it that much now, it's just part of socializing.

• oh yeah, i'll have a beer if I'm at dinner or something

• Working, helping my family, homeowner

0|0
    0|0
  • College ✓
    some soccer × --> partying
    some tv, gaming ✓
    study × --> procrastinate until one day before the exams to study under pressure
    sleep ✓
    + being a dick and a smartass which only caused trouble for me

You're doing good man! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I wished I knew how to partaaay lmao XD it doesn't come natural to me... the easiest way to explain it: it doesn't make sense of how to party. I understand the concept and want. I just don't get the HOW DO I DO THIS.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I guess. It gets boring though. Very hard to meet girls - good decent girls - today.
      It's either: school or work.

• I can't argue with that whole sentence brother. You are correct.

• That's easy becoming ugly lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't even alive at 21...

0|0
    0|0