What do you do when you feel lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to music on Youtube or check out some videos online lol

What Guys Said 12

• I normally go to the internet or I play games. If I'm about to sleep when this happens, hugging the pillow helps hehe.

• Try to talk to someone, maybe send a friend or relative a text message or private message on FB. If they don't respond I listen to music, maybe watch TV/a movie, read a book. Maybe cry if I'm feeling really down, as it helps to let it out. Sometimes watch porn and jerk off to fill the void. Sad, but true.

• I usually play guitar and try to write a song about my loneliness. The best times to write lyrics are when you are feeling sad or lonely.

• Music and remind myself to not give a fuck, to see that I'm better alone than with bad company.
    It's all in the mind, just takes training.

• GaG is great for finding someone to talk to especially late at night because it is 24/7

• Eat , go online , call a friend , plays some games, Work on my career from home, or dwell on the fact I'm going to be alone

• i don't feel lonely even though i'm alone lol i have finally accept im the best company i could ask for, and that will never leave

• Watch movies and shows.

• I do write diary entry

• Listening music or smoking weed

• I usually listen to music and draw my feelings away

• I normally play some online games.

What Girls Said 7

• I touch myself and cry

• I listen to worship music. The closer you are to God, the longer you can last without people to talk to.

• I dress up in a pirate costume and walk around the house with my pet bird on my shoulder.

• Comfort myself. ^_^

• I just lie down and ponder.

• Whatever I can to get my mind off of being lonely. Including jumping on here lol

• Masturbate