What should I draw?

I'm a traditional and graphic artist, but I've run out of ideas of things to draw for my random daily pen sketches that I do on my deviantart account. So I thought why not ask the public.

My art tends to be dark.
I'm looking for ideas for pen sketches. Quick one page sketches I can do without having to outline in pencil first

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you into drawing more realism or abrstract?
    You could always something surreal perhaps too.

• I like doing basically everything. But my art tends to be quite dark

• I like that idea a lot actually. Thank you. If you'd ever like to check out my artwork, my site is: scarlet140. deviantart. com ((ignore the girly username))

• Cool, will do. Glad to have helped!

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• I like the comic strip idea

• that's not what I'm really looking for involving the pen sketches. But on my art site I do have various comic strips and full comics

• Then my next idea is look for inspiration - Surf the net look for a quote, song lyric , line from a poem even and image - What is conjured up in your imagination when you see that then draw it.

• My company has asked all artists to tell us about the Anonymouse or rather the anonymous mouse. Feel free to join in the fun.

• Godzilla destroying stuff?

• Draw a submissive woman waiting for her man. Kneeling. See if you can capture the emotions

• dicks, lot of dicks.