I enjoy the feeling of pulling out my eyelashes, is that weird?

For done reason I really enjoy the painful feeling that occurs when I rip out my eyelashes. Is that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any eye lashes left?

• I have a ton of them. I don't rip all of them out at once but I may just sit on the couch one day and start ripping them out

What Guys Said 6

• Lot of people like that

• Yes, that's weird. But I have a confession to make...
    When I was a kid, I enjoyed the pain of taking a pencil, putting the eraser end down on my desk, and putting the lead into the intersection of two teeth and my gums and resting my head on it.

... Is that weird?

• The enjoying it isn't weird, its what u enjoy! The weird part will be looking like an alien with no eye lashes!😀

• The weird thing is, is that I still have tons of eyelashes. I don't pull them all at once.

• Yes now u dont, but like any addiction its progressive. It might get to a point where ur breaking into houses to steal eyelashes! Please get some help!😀😃😄 just playin, have a great nite

• When I was younger I used to do the same

• that is very weird

• yes since it takes years to grow back...

What Girls Said 3

• You are describing a condition called trichotillomania. It is a behavioral disorder usually caused by anxiety and/or depression and it is often connected to obsessive-compulsive disorder.

• That's very odd. Have you ever researched www.mayoclinic.org/.../con-20030043

• I pulled some of my hair out when i younger :o