Does this sound familiar?

So... does it seem to anyone else, that when you post a question about something insignificant, tons of people reply, yet when you post something important to you that you really need advice on, no one gives an opinion?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kinda
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that most people choose not to respond to important questions out of respect since they realize their answers have real consequences for someone else. Even those who have an answer are probably uncomfortable answering it at that moment.

What Guys Said 5

• It can feel like that sometimes most of the responders have a point when they say that the serious stuff makes people more careful about what they are saying

• Probably because people are nervous of expressing an opinion over something big, complex and life changing.

• Yes absolutely. People don't really like touchy feelings and what now, but there are someone that do genuinely help out and I have been noticing it more and more lately specially with the slower traffic

• Ya, I know right? No one seems to answer you when you really need help!

• well tha smart people dont like dis stuff lol but im smart ask me

What Girls Said 1

• I've noticed that as well. Even more if you post anything about relationships and just asking others about dating or stuff like that. A lot of people will answer. Then with serious ones or trying to just have fun ends up ignored. :'(