Did you study in the university/college that was your first option?

If you could share more details, I would appreciate it :) if you did nit study in your ideal university, could you explain why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to be a professional clown but clown school was full so I had to get a degree in cellular molecular biology and another in biochemistry and another in analytical chemistry. Fuck my life and all this money.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeppers. I started at community college and transferred in with like a 3.8 and 100+ credits. It was way easier than trying to get in right after high school.

• I did. Both times. I'm kind of a big deal haha.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes/No. Wisconsin was at the top of my list but it was not the first option. I got accepted to Iowa after my third year of high school.

• Yes i did - I did Economics, English and Antroplogy in university

• No.. I wanted to study in UBC which is in BC Canada, but instead I ended up in VCC

• There was a waiting list in UBC for the course or degree I wanted where as there wasn't one in VCC for mine