What would you change about the world?

I would like to close the wealth disparity between the richest and the poorest. Maybe even go as far as to make everyone's salary equal, no matter what their profession is.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could never change that, one it doesn't work (every attempt at communisim has failed which is essentially what you are proposing) because it destroyes drive, if I work twice as hard and get half as much then obviously I won't work as hard and then productivity drops. That then results in a loss of money overall which means that every one loses money because its essentially shared, even if it is going through a third party like the government. What should be done is a change of the culture. Right know we strive not for the betterment of self or society but for economic supperiority. What would be needed would be a culture shift that allowed for people to strive and achieve, but for the betterment of themselves in a physical/mental/spiritual sense and also for the good of society. Right now its simply get the most money you can so the world can pat you on the back for being able to swindle more people then the common rabble could. I am not criticising your remark, I agree with the sentament, but everytime we attempt to enact a law to change something it causes more problems because it doesn't address the motivations that cause those problems. Banning drugs for instance, doesn't address the fact that most drug abusers are emotionally traumatized from personal experiences or suffer from emotional issues such as depression, as such no matter how many laws are enacted it can't fix the problem.

What Guys Said 7

• No offense, but your change sounds like socialism, if not Communism. Ultimately if everyone had equal funds regardless of profession, it would take away achievement. There would be no motivation for some people to even do a good job. I think earning what we have is important.
    I'd rather end slavery, or even better, end racism and all the division it causes.

• I would make everyone equal in every way and tell everyone to be nice to one another

• I would change the hatred that is between races and cultures. We are all humans why can't we just embrace and respect each other for our differences.

• Greed
    .
    .
    .

• I would bring all the Muslim cuties to ma cuntry i. e @arabianpwincess197 💋

• All the anger and hate that is on the news everyday

• Everything, it's so corrupted it would need a complete overhaul.

What Girls Said 5

• ... so communism?

• I would like the world to learn to love. I think even after centuries, most people have misguided views of love and a lot of people don't know how to truly love others.

• making everyone's salary equal would just make everyone poor

i'd end human trafficking

• For it to be more peaceful

• MARXISM <3

• your plan would bring on a blood bath, you realize that though, right?

• and you'd you'd have power struggles within the movement like a soap opera.