Who sang it better, Kanye or Freddie Mercury?

• Freddie Mercury
    100% (9)96% (22)97% (31)Vote
  • Kanye, this man is obviously the rock god. I mean those vocals, wow, speechless.
    0% (0)4% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
As a devout Freddie fan, the fact some users didn't get the sarcasm made me want to facepalm through my skull.

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• no reason to even ask this. anyone who says Kanye... I'm sorry to generalize... must be very bias.

Freddie was an opera trained singer. he had a 3 octave range (nearly 4) without falsetto.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• tbh never liked this particular song... sounded kinda "scary" for some reason... but i'm just curious bout Freddie's opinion bout this cover, if he was still alive

1|0
    0|0
  • So Freddie Murcury, borderline god, pop culture sensation, inspiration to generations... or some sad little twat who can't even sing and will probably be forgotten in a few years? Hmmmm.

1|0
    0|0
    • The real question is why did he even try to sing this? Why...

• Show All
    • You have a beautiful writing style. @ThePragmaticRomantic

• Um. Thank you mysterious person.

• Freddie Mercury was an amazing singer and the best front man ever - Watch this link from Live Aid in 1985 when Freddie gives a master class in performing live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r19FYTYRvSc

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanye giving the audience some words to sing because he knows he can't hit those notes. Brilliant.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% Kanye all u scubs dnt evun kno. I cri evrytim.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking brilliant.

Boo to all the people that answered without watching the video.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't even need to watch the video to know that Freddie Mercury is the better one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I laughed so hard when he let the audience sing as he realized he misses 50% of the notes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freddie the teddy :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie is god

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ummmm... ALWAYS FREDDY. o. O

Why is this even a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be silly, Mercury is one of the best male vocalists that has ever lived.

0|1
    0|0
  • No need to watch the video to know Freddie Mercury wins, he is god

0|0
    0|0