Who sang it better, Kanye or Freddie Mercury?

• Freddie Mercury
  • Kanye, this man is obviously the rock god. I mean those vocals, wow, speechless.
As a devout Freddie fan, the fact some users didn't get the sarcasm made me want to facepalm through my skull.

Most Helpful Guy

• no reason to even ask this. anyone who says Kanye... I'm sorry to generalize... must be very bias.

Freddie was an opera trained singer. he had a 3 octave range (nearly 4) without falsetto.

What Guys Said 10

• tbh never liked this particular song... sounded kinda "scary" for some reason... but i'm just curious bout Freddie's opinion bout this cover, if he was still alive

• So Freddie Murcury, borderline god, pop culture sensation, inspiration to generations... or some sad little twat who can't even sing and will probably be forgotten in a few years? Hmmmm.

• The real question is why did he even try to sing this? Why...

• You have a beautiful writing style. @ThePragmaticRomantic

• Um. Thank you mysterious person.

• Freddie Mercury was an amazing singer and the best front man ever - Watch this link from Live Aid in 1985 when Freddie gives a master class in performing live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r19FYTYRvSc

• Kanye giving the audience some words to sing because he knows he can't hit those notes. Brilliant.

• 100% Kanye all u scubs dnt evun kno. I cri evrytim.

• Fucking brilliant.

Boo to all the people that answered without watching the video.

• You don't even need to watch the video to know that Freddie Mercury is the better one.

• I laughed so hard when he let the audience sing as he realized he misses 50% of the notes.

• Freddie the teddy :p

• Freddie is god

What Girls Said 3

• Ummmm... ALWAYS FREDDY. o. O

Why is this even a question?

• Don't be silly, Mercury is one of the best male vocalists that has ever lived.

• No need to watch the video to know Freddie Mercury wins, he is god