Do you have a food that you often crave, but that you also get burnt out on very easily?

I recently made a Thai coconut chicken curry that looked something like this:
It was so freaking delicious and I crave curry at least once or twice a month, but now that I've had it twice in the past day I'm totally sick of it.

I feel like I could never have curry again and be so happy--there's like turmeric and cumin and cardamom and ginger coming out of my pores--but I know that feeling won't last. I'll crave it all over again in the not-too-distant-future. LOL

Do you guys have any love/hate foods like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had it in Turkey, with the different sorts of Kebab... I liked it but no longer from day 6 on!
    Could probably be the same in the USA after 5 days of eating burgers...

What Girls Said 11

• There's this i5.walmartimages.com/.../...5f-6d2c670bec74.v2.jpg and it's great. But after a few spoonfuls, I don't want anymore. It's odd because I like the flavor but tire of it so quickly.

• Rice is my biggest one. Sometimes all I want to eat is rice. Rice pudding or like plain rice with a little soy or teriyaki sauce. And then I'll go completely off it for a few weeks or months.

I eat a lot of foods on rotation though, so it's not odd for me to go on and off things pretty regularly.

• Definitely tom yam!! I crave it every week and sometimes I'd cook a lot so that I can have it for like three days. But then on the third day I start to get bored of it, but I'd still finish it anyways. Told myself won't eat anymore for the next two weeks. No point, cycle repeats.

www.foodstreet.com.my/.../22000000598.jpg

• Almost any food really. Pizza...

• Pretty much all my favorite foods. I crave food but get sick of it after like a day. Grocery shopping is hard.

• Pancakes. I always crave them, then when I get them I'm like "Ehh I should've gotten french toast" lol.

• I don't know.. maybe chocolate?
    Whenever I crave it, I nip on a corner and don't feel like finishing that piece.

• Not really. I'm a piggy 🐖 and never get sick of food!

• Chocolate cake, or any cake for that matter. I'll be sick of it if I have a frosting overload.

• that would be chiles rellenos! I love them!

• Pizza! I'll be like craving it for ages then have it 2 days in a row and be like "I'm never eating pizza again" and then crave it again in a few days.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • Hot dogs lol

• Dude, that's a good one. I feel the same way about hot dogs too!

They sound so good, and then you have one and you're totally over it. LOL

• Yeah i typically get the 'why the fuck did i just eat that' feeling lol. but they taste good :/

• Sushi a couple years back I was eating two or three times a week now I eat it like every four months and am just over it for a while.

• I love ice cream! But I never eat it consistently.

I binge on it for a week, then I don't eat it for 2 weeks.

In fact I have 3 pints of Haagen Daaz / Ben and Jerry's that I accumulated the past 2 weeks and haven't touched. :-P

• Hmm. Perhaps goulash, but I'm not sure. I never really liked goulash a whole lot.

Frankly, I wish there were some foods I got burned out on. It would make maintaining a healthy diet so much easier.

• Pizza and pasta 😍

• Possibly cheese I don't know