Girls have the ego of an emperor?

So many girls have EGO like they are something special.

A lot of girls these days, especially around my age have really inflated egos of themselves. Simply put, they think they're the best and everything revolves around them and that they can get whatever they want.

Do you agree?

• Yes I agree a lot of girls have big ego
  • No I don't agree

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls can have a big ego, but ego is part perspective and part reality. There is a difference between having passion, ego, and plain arrogance, but not all egos are bad. People around your age have a stressful world revolving around them;some worlds are different for others. Some people in general don't know they have egos.
    It just goes to show that if a girl has an ego and KNOWS its a bad ego, that's her own fault for being that way. Getting whatever you want is an arrogant motto to keep and that would make these women comparable to children. That's why you don't feed them. If you don't feed them, they loose power and control. You are capable of ignoring ego. The reason why people even have egos is because people allow it to happen.

What Girls Said 2

• no we are not.. some girls do.. most dont..

• No, a lot of girls have low self esteem. A lot of those who seem to have inflated egos are likely to be just as insecure as the rest of us. They're just better at hiding it.

What Guys Said 3

• I find nearly all women very pleasant to get along with

• Not really, what they actually portray themselves and who they actually feel inside is quite diff. If u talk to girls as friends u will know, even the most beautiful one's have low. self esteem

• Don't you mean empress?