82% (14)77% (10)80% (24)Vote
  • tongue
    18% (3)23% (3)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Navel.

Tongue piercings give off the vibe of "oh look, she's trying so hard to seem hot.. I bet she's sooo wild *rolls eyes*" whereas a navel piercing is just a navel piercing.

Side note: You shouldn't give a shit what people think; get what you'd rather get (This coming from a guy who has 14 piercings, 3 of which are in his dink, I know what it's like to have people disagree with piercing choices).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I like both but will favour the tongue piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for tongue piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tongue!! They look cute and I hear the make bjs feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • Navel. Facial piercings are gross. I don't want to date Frankenstein.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bellybutton piercings are so hot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do belly button, you'll seem like a slut if you do the tongue and there are more problems doing it there

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I personally like navel piercings more. I think they look pretty. Tongue piercings kinda gross me out >_<

0|1
    0|0
  • Tongue... I've had both (still have the tongue) and the tongue is not painful and wayyy easier to heal. Plus if you take it out you can not see the scar

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = 21 piercings in total = 1 in each nipple + 1 in my navel + 9 in each ear.

0|1
    0|0
    • do not go near neodymium super-magnets. xray scans must be a pain as well... .
      you must look like a tribal savage, they like a somewhat similar appearence
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../Kutia_kondh_woman_3.jpg

• Show All
    • That's not so bad , must look pretty cool, at least they aren't in bad spots or all over your face, I don't get that

• @Likes2drive (smiling) I am of the belief that every ones body is their own temple to decorate as they choose.
      My piercings R pretty cool though :P

• Tongue piercing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted navel.

0|0
    0|0