Has anyone been to the strip club called the belle starr in box elder sd?

Has anyone ever been to the strip club called the belle starr in box elder sd? If so how was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there. small casino, girls are pretty, not all. Used to be a more wild place. What do you want to know?

• My boyfriend was there for a bachelor party couple weekends ago. Jw how the club is. He said he didn't spent money but I don't know if he just saying that. Do a lot of girls besides strippers go there?

• So I jusy found, out from his friend that girls were going to there table. Not sure why my boyfriend lied about it. Do they have their shirts on? My, boyfriend said they did and, only take them off on stage.

• When I was there the table Dances were topless. I heard the local laws changed there though. So I don't know now. Generally in these places the tips determine how much clothing comes off and how much touching is tolerated.

What Guys Said 4

• Never been but some reviews on this link
    https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=461

• haven't been down in SD in a LONG time! and no haven't been, but I miss it hahaa.

• Are you wondering if we saw you dancing there?

• Haha no I dont, dance there. Thinking, about visiting it.

• I have not

What Girls Said 1

• Have you figured out if he plans on cheating yet?