Do you make your own pasta sauce or do you use store-bought pasta sauce?

Simple question.

• Store-bought
  • Home-made
  • I don't cook

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it one step further. I also grow my own tomatoes. I like the better taste of tomatoes from my garden. I also get to experiment with a wide variety of pasta sauce flavors. That is the way to go!

• That's a lot! Awesome!
      Have you noticed a difference between preparing a sauce from fresh tomatoes from your garden and a sauce from canned tomatoes from your garden?

• Not really, because canning is similar to the prep for sauce making. Both get boiled.

Most Helpful Girl

• Home-made. Even grow the tomatoes and other ingredients.

What Guys Said 12

• pasta is an easy dish when I do cook it at home, so I just use th the sauce... I do put more effort into most meals, but there are just so many Italian restaurants and just in general pasta and sauce is a meal for nights where I have nothing else/ cba

• I do both. I make sauce if I have time but more often than not use store bought

• I make the best pasta sauce! A famous chef once asked me to give him the recipe.. the last part is probably a lie xD

• The first part is definitely a lie xD

• You have to see the look in her eyes.. she loves that baby, which is why I said "No, you will never taste my sauce, you selfish mother" she cried like a baby! xD

• Yeah, women are not known to be deceptive and able to make those pleading eyes to get what they want lol She cried because she had to keep it xD

• Store bought, Prego.

Sigh... you know, I'm gonna learn how to make homemade, must taste good as hell.

• I wouldn't be that good - Would shop for my sauces

• Again store bough otherwise I'll fuck it up

• Whaat? How can you fuck this up? o. O

• I'm not very good with cooking. I can fry and bake stuff and even grill, but not really make a sauce or pasta. I can even mess up making gravy...

• I make my own. Not only does homemade pasta sauce taste better, I avoid getting sick because I'm allergic to a couple common food additives.

• depends. if i know i´ve got no time on my hands, i´ll go the shamefull way and buy ready made stuff... but i try to make it myself every time i can.

• Shameful way lol

• cherry tomatoes are 5€ per kg here. those are the most expensive. strangely enough you pay more for the natural product than for the processed and seasoned ones xD that´s fucked up.

• Yeah, I was talking about Rispentomaten and it's not even Bio. Bio is almost 8€ per kg.
      Bio Cherry tomatoes is almost 18€ per kg xD

• I do both.

• I make my own, but I don't eat pasta often.

• Home made with love

• Only this one i make it on my own!!

What Girls Said 13

• We don't use pasta sauce. We use real tomatoes. I prefer home made pasta to restaurant pasta because I think the home made tastes better and is cheaper too. Plus you don't have to leave a tip or wait for somebody to cook it for you while you are in the restaurant doing nothing.

• Homemade for cream sauces, storebought or family-made (but not by me) for tomato sauces, varies for everything else.

• I buy it. It's just easier

• store bought. i dont have time to be making pasta sauce

• I usually make it homemade but of course some days I'm lazy or I'm busy and in those cases I use sauce

• Store bought is an affront to pasta.

• Both but i'll have to look up how my parents make it.

• Depends on the amount of time I have. If I have enough time, I cook my own sauce, otherwise I use the one I buy in the stores

• store bought I'm lazy like that

• Store-bought.
    I don't know how to make by myself.

• I never use the store bought. Always make my own.

• Depends on how much time I got

• Store bought, it's faster and it's cheap so why not?