Does anyone else get in trouble for laughing all day?

Lol, so I was watching a vine, and I couldn't stop laughing, and my mom is like: "I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU GIGGLING ALL DAY, I'M TRYING TO WATCH A SHOW!" and im like "well im trying to watch youtube, WAAAAAA" Does this happen to anyone else? xD share your stories :P.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I am a chuckler so I get away with it.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, my mom will be so annoyed if I laugh too much. Her exact words will be "What the heck are you laughing for?" or "What's so funny?". If I don't stop she just tells me to shut up, but that makes me laugh even harder. This doesn't normally happen though, I'm usually able to keep my cool.
    But if something is seriously hilarious, then its my Achilles's heel :)

• Yes, me and my twin crack jokes all the time, especially in public and sometimes we can't help but laugh.

Our parent will try to calm us down, but as soon as we look at each other we'll start laughing even harder, and then they get angry. So I try to calm down with this weird coughing noise, but it just makes my twin laugh even harder, and I laugh because he's laughing, and we're both laughing so hard there's tears and our faces are red because we're trying to hold it back.

And then we get the "you're almost 19 years old and I can't take you anywhere" Though I'm pretty sure we've gotten that for every age.

• yeah happened to me a couple of times too... some vines can be really funny!! i agree on this LOL

• Yes. My sister and I would sometimes joke at night and laugh really loud.
    My dad/mom yells from the other room to be quiet. 😁😁

• Yeahanytime im having a good time laughing my dads just like wtf is wrong with you calm the fuck down you look fucking mental.. he's mean lol