GAG'ers, name one thing you miss in life right now?

For me, it's a girl to love.
Have had many girls among my close friends, but none of them was free.
Looking forward to the day I'll meet someone to give love to :D

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two things-
    -I miss my Uncle... He died 4 years ago... and
    -I miss my childhood days

• Sorry to hear about your uncle... try to conserve the nice memories you have from him :-)
      We all miss our childhood days fom time to time... the innocent playing and trying out things :-)

• Cousin or bestie, you look like 2 nice people :D

• Awww <3 Thank you!

What Girls Said 32

• Probably my ex... we've just started seeing other again and I'm very anxious about it all. I miss him tons.

• You know, a relationship you manage to repair after difficult times, is often stronger than before.
      Thumbs up that you'll find your ways back together :D

• @Asker

Thank you ! I hope so too. Our "break up" was mutual and just because of bad timing. I'm hoping this time things will go better :)

• There's a few

• my paternal grandpa that passed away 3 years ago
    • my childhood days when playing really meant playing and interacting with each other, instead of kids nowadays with their electronic gadgets and my nephew even know how to use an iPhone even better than me! He's 4 this year
    • when people weren't so judgmental and everyone could get along easily as kids
    • (this'd probably sound more like regrets) not taking the chances when I had the opportunity to

• Those sound like really wise words... and sorry about grandpa... some good memories will certainly remain :D

• I miss the way my relationship used to be. Totally happy, carefree, fun.

• Sjeez... in what way did it change? Tension between you people?
      I'd say: try to listen to each other and at least do little gestures that make the other feel better. That often helps :D

• Thanks. No tension, and we're still very much in love, but we're just not in the same honeymoon phase that we used to be in. I guess that's to be expected, along with minor arguments about jealousy and things like that, but it definitely makes me yearn for how we started out. We just have to remember to not take things so seriously and to remember to have fun.

• Haha I'll remember you from time to time :-)

• i guess I wish I had a better relationship with some of my family.

• Would they look away if you'd make a friendly move?
      Is it a hopeless or a repairable situation?

• They don't like me because I'm poor and uneducated.

• Oh my goodness, that's so sad!
      Hopefully they will one day realize that someone's friendlyness does not change because of his or her education :-)
      You are who you are and fortunately we all have our strong and weak points... that makes us who we are :D

• I miss the feeling I used to have when i felt happiness and certainty in my life.
    Now many months later, I'm so stressed, so tense, so unsure of what the future will hold.

• Oh dear... what's the cause? Had some setback?

• My relationship. It's complicated right now. I've been sad about things, but he doesn't understand why I'm sad. He tells me not to worry, but I really can't move forward with him if he doesn't understand.

• yeah I think I can feel what you mean... something wrong and he denies it :o

• i miss love :'( :'(

• OMG.. My beloved late Grandfather.. Here's to the day when we shall meet once again. xxx

• So sorry to hear. Take care of those nice memories you have from him :D

• As always, thank you so very much indeed @Hans222 .. And fear not, for I shall always have those delightful fond memories of him.

• I miss my inspiration, I don't know where it's gone, but it's been absent for many months now. :/

• Do you mean inspiration to do things? Or to write texts? Or to solve problems?
      It may be a stress problem, I also had that feeling as long as I had to be worried to lose my job any day.
      I've been working in a restructuring company for 8 years in a row, with the restructuring intensifying in the last year. Fortunately, got some more certainty a month ago.
      My ability to concentrate was very low at times during that period. I feel like a new born now!

• Aww... Hopefully you find a kind girl who appreciates you :)

As for me? I miss the good times I had with my crush. Things aren't so good right now so it gets me frustrated. But time will do its job.

• So sorry to hear that... in your job I suppose it must be the high season on the beaches now?
      Many lifes to save I guess :D

• Its a great feeling! Keep hoping :)

• Whenever you have interesting first aid experiences that I can learn from, feel free to share. I have maximum 3 or 4 interventions a year and usually small injuries.
      Only had to call in the emergency services once for someone who was vometing and deteriorating rapidly - with the tendency to lose consciousness. She made a quick recovery, fortunately.

• Lots of cuddles and a loyal, trustworthy friend i can confide in 😖

• Yeah I can imagine so... I know the feeling. Have my friends but no girlfriend :-(

• Yeah, finding a true friend is like trying to find a diamond... precious , but rare and hard to come by 💎 😊

• I'm lucky in that perspective, I have a best friend that I can rely on, and he can rely on me :D

• I share this opinion with you, I wish I would met a nice guy, that I would fall in love with.. but since guys die if they fall out of the sky ;p, I'll just have to wait for one to bump into my way :) xD

• Haha perhaps he could wear a parachute when he comes out of the sky :D

• Oh yeah! that would be a solution :) *it is downwards floating men*

• I hope you find that soon!
    I miss my best friend! :)

• My bike!
    😛:(

• I miss my father something terrible.

• I miss my imagination because it helped me escaped my reality and I just love writing in my books but now I can't do that anymore :(

• Haha I think I hear a writer-to-be :-)
      Why wouldn't it come back, perhaps with some practice?

• I missed my close loved ones that died. I don't have anyone living that understands me.

• Oh my goodness, has drama hit you? This doesn't sound like a happy story... what overcame you?

• I've just been rough ever since then I don't feel like I have genuine people around me so I live in solitude. I'm still discovering myself and the family I have left does not accept me for who I am so its just hard going your own path and not having support.

• Wish you all the best with it, if you need a chat let me know :D

• My Grandma! I miss her.

• So sorry to hear... take care of the nice memories :-)

• The guy I let get away (who is now happily married) AND a pair of shoes I saw this weekend that are beyond my current paychecks.

• My dad, my friends, my old school.

• My mom. I haven't seen her in 2 mos. 😩

• Wow it's time to travel than... are you far away from her?

• Yeah I'd try. 😊

Hope you'd find that girl soon 😊

• My friends, especially my bff!!! She's my soulmate! Can't live a day without talking to her!!

• Yeah, friends are so important as a "pressure relief valve". A good chat with a friend in difficult times, is worth traveling for :-)

• I completely agree :)

• Love. Have never been in love before but I'm looking forward to finding someone who really cares about me and makes me smile

• Oh you have some time... I'm almost 40 and need to say the same, unfortunately haha :o

• Cuddles. Human contact in general

• my parents.. haha :)

• In what context? Did you leave the house to go live on your own? Or are you living in a student house? Somewhere far away?

• Yeah in English there seems to be this expression "never waste a good crash" :-)

• yes an oportunity to do the things you were not so able do to before from life pain you learn how to handdle your emotional intelligence more easily (in my case)

• My ex boyfriend

• Yeah you're really not the first person who says that... probably especially if he moved out, not you.
      Make the best out of it :-)

• Everything seems to be in standstill
      Can't figure out what to do what not
      Its like as if I m frozen !!

• Yeah I can imagine what you must feel like... missing someone you love is one of the most painful feelings in the world :o
      Try to find your courage back... picking up your life again will help you to give it a place without forgetting how much you loved him :-)

• The guy I love.

• Nap time was cool.

• Same, but guy.

• love :'(
    ...*sighs

• I miss my old home. I'd moved away last year and it's been an everyday struggle to even get out of bed. There's nothing more I'd want than to just wake up and realize it was all just bad dream.

• Yeah I'm also someone who doesn't like to move... though I must say when I moved to my present home 8 years ago, I didn't take more than a week or so to get used. The environment is really much nicer :-)

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 27

• A digital photo camera with a viewfinder and USB charging but not the cumbersome 'superzoom' type. (at a reasonable price)

Those shiny 3 inch displays are OK in house but useless in the sun.

The old (expensive) Rolleiflex had a display too but it had annoying shades to make it work. Why do Camera makers think the sun changed? These displays are OK to show the photos (in the house) but that's all.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...zb1PYm1se1tjio1_500.jpg

• I guess the camera makers simply make an apparatus that they can sell to 85% of the population to deliver "reasonable" quality. And they leave the smaller market of the 15% specialists to other suppliers 8)
      Mass production is more interesting for these guys!

• To make a good photo, you have to *see*
      what will be on it, not just guess it.

That 50x superzoom costs more than a viewfinder. And its utility is very limited.
      Making a sharp photo with a 50x lens requires a tripod.
      It's just sales talk: "My zoom is bigger than theirs!"

• Haha I see Jacques :-)

• i'd like 2 fix my missin years (13-18)... every decision of mine by then was shitty... EVERY.
    if only life was like a video-game and we could go back 2 this "save file" things would b awesome!

• Oh dear... well it's good you managed to turn the ship around!
      Were things so bad in those days?

• @thegrumpycat and i'm about to go 14% maybe, but this happened thanks to auto-selected MHOs... but this is da fake percentage... actual percentage should b maybe 5-6%

real life's not special at all. never found an interestin person around.

• But real life is what really matters :p.

• I only ever had 1 friend in my life, And, sadly over the past couple years we have started talking (He has become friends with people who are better than me), So that sucks :/, Was a shame, he was almost like a brother throughout my childhood :/.

• That's hard on you indeed... better make the best out of a difficult situation :-)

• dude i feel the same way actually
    i have a lot to share but have no one to share it with

i want to share my love with a special girl

• Nice to know I'm not alone in that situation. We should keep each other motivated :-)

• Haha always! I always keep a positive out look on finding a special someone!
      Best of luck amigo

• I miss my dad - He passed away last year

• Sorry to hear that. Wish you courage and try to keep the good memories alive. Like hanging some pics or objects that remember of him, in the house.

• Thank you very much

• I miss having buddies I could hang out with.

• My former self. The sweet little innocent child.

• Oh goodness... and what is your present self like? Don't say "a gangsta..."? 8)

• you'll be okay buddy.. like I said, i stopped giving a fuck. So you won't get any significant reaction out of me.

• That's nice, and a relief hahaha :-)

• Definitely my parents and my siblings since I live a province away from them

• Oh gosh... you should be living in Belgium. Here "a province away" is rarely more than 30 to 40 miles :-)

• Yeah in Canada it's like 12-14 hours drive

• Here it would be a 45 min one... 11 million inhabitants packed into 30,000 square km... everything is really close together here :-)

• Physical intimacy

• I miss smoking. Im in the military where they give us drug tests so i had to give that up. So sad but then it gives me more time with alcohol lol. Less weed, more modelo 😍

• Hahaha, smoking weed in the army would not be the best idea I guess :o
      "Sergeant, why did you shoot the chimney off the roof?"
      "It look sooooooooooooooooooo Russian sir" 8) 8)

• Lmfao, it shot at me first sir, i swear. I did my country a great service by taking it out sir. Lol.

• Haha fortunately it's just our sense of humour 8)

• Happiness maybe?

http://i.imgur.com/mDXvs.jpg

• I'm really missing the 90s right now, it was soo awesome being a kid in the 90s.

• What where your top 3 favourite items or actions in that period?

• 0|0
  • I miss a lot of things like love even though i never shared it ah well

• Yeah love is something I also miss and reading the opinions... many with me :-(

• I miss is my ex. If it weren't for the fact that her family moved to another country, we'd still be together.. it sucks

• Oh yeah that really sucks. If she'd have left you for someone else it would be painful. But if it was "due to circumstances" it's even worse.
      Hope you get through it mate :-)

• Yeah it sucks because we were still in love with each other, so it's like things just stopped instantly. But I'll get through it. Thanks man :D

• TIME!! The time that I left 20-30 years behind.

• The good old days... I'm almost 40 now so perhaps in 7 years I'll speak like that as well :-)

• French kiss from a girl, so who is ready..😊👊

• I miss my power my future girlfriend ! And my future kids !

• "For me, it's a girl to love."

Some here :/

• Many have this in common with us... where are those girls :o :o

• BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT IS THE ONLY THING AM MISSING CURRENTLY!!!

• You'll need to make arrangements :-)
      More or less addicted to it?

• Childhood.

• Yeah I miss that too sometimes. The innocence haha :-)

• Love. The second is my Grandfathers so. :(.

• Yeah and unfortunately if your grandfathers have passed away you may not be able to see them anymore.
      But the memories will never pass away :-)
      Love, hopefully, you'll find :-)

• The small joys in life. I have difficulty feeling happy over the smaller everyday joys.

• Yeah the small pieces of luck are also valuable indeed :-)

• a woman, who'd be my wife... if only I could find the right girl...

• Control and certainties.

• Yeah I confirm... uncertainty is a painful matter. I've been working for a restructuring company for a long time and constantly having to fear they may be about to cost cut your job is not nice :-(

• My ex. She was my best friend and we haven't talked since breaking up almost a year ago.

• That's unfortunate... and if you still miss her that also means a lot!
      The bond between you must have been super strong...

• Yeah.. she's engaged to another guy right now.

• That's life... but it's painful :-(

• I miss taking LSD and peyote buttons... sigh!!!

• Hahaha I don't... never seen LSD from close by!
      Maybe seen it's effects on TV when some mad man did crazy things after having used it :-(