Do you ever regret leading someone on?

Whether it was intentional or not, does it make you feel bad that it happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do.

filler

• actually no fuck that. I gave her so many fucking hints that im not interested and she still kept taking the bait when there was none.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel guilty for a few people

• Most guys don't have this "problem" because we're usually doing 90% of the work. That being said, if we lead a girl on, we are usually fully aware of it before we even start.

• I think most people would regret leading someone on

• Yes, I was a young, chicken shit. I never did that again.

What Girls Said 6

• The few times I might have I definitely felt bad about it. I know what it's like to feel led on and it's a awful feeling so I really do my best to avoid doing that to someone else.

• I feel bad , esp since it was unintentional

• Yes It feels shitty I did that to them knowing the whole time and didn't stop myself earlier

• Absolutely. and have done my best to learn from those mistakes and be upfront and honest in my communication about expectations.

• Yes I do but it doesn't make me feel bad about myself I'm just mad that he won't leave me alone

• YES. I unintentionally did it to my friend and I feel really bad 😭