What are some difficult songs to sing?

I'm a singer and I've been looking for some songs to sing to improve my vocals and to perform for my audition. I'm a mezzo soprano. Some examples of Mezzo sopranos are Beyoncé or Leona Lewis. Just throw out any song ideas that sound impressive.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• While it isn't straight up singing, Painkiller by Judas Priest has to be on the list. Trying to hit Halford's high pitch and raspiness can kill your throat and voice if you are not ready for it. Also, his vocal style in general is based on heavily projecting his voice outward much like an opera singer.

• Try Spanish compositions, Spanish is not the best lenguage for academical music so it could be a chalenge

• Arab songs phew!!! Sounds good but difficult to sing :p

• everything is difficult, if you have a sandwich in your mouth.

What Girls Said 1

• Defying gravity

• I actually really like that song. I don't know why I didn't think of that! Thanks for the suggestion.

• No problem. If your a soprano it will probably be easier, but it's still a tricky song. C: