How do you get over a really good book?

So this book had like 100 chapters and every chapter was 30 pages and I just couldn't do it. Because when I read something, I can't sleep untill I finish it. So I decided to skip almost everything untill I saw some words that I liked then I read a few pages and started skipping almost 5 chapters again. I just read the ending though and I'm really sad. Cause it was a really good book. What should I do? How do I get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like fantasy, medieval crap so I like the book called Sword of Truth

• What does it this have to do with anything?

• I usually scheme through like you are right now to get an idea of what's going on or at least get a gist.

• Okay... What does that have to do with anything?

What Guys Said 1

• Read it as a secondary book a chapter at a time over a longer period while doing other reading - A good book will hold up to a reread

What Girls Said 3

• Get a new book! Trust me, I've been there. I was in a slump for like a week after finishing the Twilight series lol. Then I went book shopping and got lost in another book.

• But I don't want to feel like this ever again. anyways, I have lots of books to read on my reading list so yeah

I'll try that

• If it's a really good book, I would not put it down unless I have something important to do.

So, is it 3,000 pages?
    It might take me two or three weeks to finish if I read it during vacation.

• Yeah, and I usually can't sleep if I don't finish reading a book that I'm reading so I had to skip it

• What was the book's title? I wanna read it too!!

• It's online. It's on wattpad and it's called After 3. It's by Anna Todd

You have to read after 1 and after 2 to understand it though

• Okay well, download the Wattpad app and then make an account. Search for after 3 and when you find it, save it to your library and then

You can read it. But you have to read after 1 and 2 first or I swear that you will
      Not get it

• Ok ok thanks!! :)