Is it true that people from Europe and USA try ignoring people from India? Why so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Liberals are racist against people from India just because they're religious. That and feminists are constantly spouting propaganda about how Indian men are misogynists and rapists and stuff and how they are bad because their society is patriarchal and they have arranged marriages which to feminists is the same thing as rape.

• Sorry to butt in but there is a real culture of rape in india. Like if a girl is alone on a bus that means she is ripe for rape by all the male passengers on the bus.

• @Jaydog666 Pretty sure that is just feminist propaganda. Some robbers did try raping a girl on a train over there a while back but a soldier stabbed them all. They also tell us Muslim girls aren't allowed to go to school but look at all the Pakistani girls on here speaking perfect English. I don't even believe anything they tell us about the outside world anymore. I'd rather talk to people who actually live in those countries and let them tell me what it's like. Those liberals rarely leave their desktop, how the fuck would they know anything?

What Girls Said 5

• I've never heard of this and I'm from the US

• i'd like to believe that they don't.

no they don't

• No, no. :)

• I was born in France and right know I live at US and no im not ignoring other cultures i just dislike people who are negative or dull :) or that dont respect me of course "treat others how you want to be treated"

• No? I don't think that's a thing?

What Guys Said 12

• No we don't, I have plenty of friends that are Indians and I've been friends with them for almost 8 years, and we're still friends even if we live in different countries now.

• I am from India.. I am on GAG for over 2 years. This is total BS. There a racists everywhere.. even in our country. Don't pay attention.

• I don't think that is true - I never heard it being mentioned

• Never heard of that. Why would they? Can be true of all euros and US citizens anyway, even if some do. Lots of East Indians where I work. I don't notice them getting ignored. I don't ignore the ones I know and there one gorgeous Indian girl i work with that I couldn't possibly ignore if I tried😍

• Indians tend to self-segregate themselves. They do this at American universities and in the workplaces they inhabit with other Americans. So if anything, Indians ignore Americans, for one reason or another.

• What kind of Overly patriotic rednecks have you been talking to you need to cut ties with these people ASAP xD.

• Trust me they dont i saw a post once a european girl asking how to get attention from indian guy rest you decide :)

• You assume that Americans and Europeans even think of any other nations on a regular basis.

• no, it isn't true. they dont even think about India.

• Racists are every where who have superiority complex.

• Probably their poor standard of hygiene

• No I don't think they ignore people from india It really depends on the individuals.