Are you a tourist? List the countries you have visited so far?

+ What was your favorite place you have visited?

1|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Italy, U. A. E, Canada, U. K, australia, holland, germany, France, pakistan, new zealand, and Turkey... i have visited these countries so far and my favorite country was france it was so fun to watch the beautiful scenes from the eiffel tower

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Lithuania
    Estonia
    Sweden
    Finland
    Czech Republic
    Poland
    Germany
    Italy
    The Netherlands

I liked Italy best. We were in Venice, Florence, Tuscany.

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't really consider myself a tourist, more like an adventurer. I've visited Sydney, Melbourne, Perth which are in Australia; Seoul and Jeju Island in South Korea; Kyoto, Tokyo and Osaka in Japan; Taipei in Taiwan; Hong Kong; Bali Island and Jakarta in Indonesia; Koh Lipe, Bangkok, Hyatt

0|0
    0|0
    • Hat Yai and Chiang Mai in Thailand*
      The Hyatt was a mistake, sorry.

• Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, USA (Illinois, Florida, New York, Massachusetts, and Virginia), Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, and Spain

I've been to 18 countries. My favourite is USA because I have family and friends there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaii, California, Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Florida.
    Okinawa and Hokkaido from Japan.
    and Sydney in Australia.
    Also my home Taiwan❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Australia. Favourite was Germany by far 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Countries? Only Canada.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every country in Europe and then the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I lived in France Mex and US soo and then i have went for a trip too
    - Australia
    - England
    - Canada
    - Brasil
    - Japan
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was fortunate enough to live and travel a lot growing up due to my dad's profession. I've lived in the U. S., Germany, Italy, and Belgium. I've visited 30 different U. S. states, Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia and France.

I can't really chose a favorite place. I enjoyed all of the history, architecture, culture, foods etc. of all the countries I've visited so far. I would love to visit the U. K., Spain, Portugal, and Asia.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• places I've been hmmm
    Italy
    France
    England
    Thailand
    Vietnam
    Cambodia
    Japan
    India
    Mexico
    Canada
    Puerto Rico
    Turks and Caicos
    Dominican Republic

my favorite places... probably (not in order) Italy, Thailand and Puerto Rico

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been to some cities in my home country, Spain. Been to France (Toulouse for 1 day), Austria, England. Then we took a cruise through the Mediterranean that stopped in Italy (Pisa, Rome and Naples/Pompeii), Malta, and Tunisia. The last country I've been too is the US, where I live right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember from previous questions it was 14
    Northern Ireland
    Scotland
    England
    Wales
    Spain
    Belgium
    Netherlands
    Sweden
    Germany
    Austria
    Italy
    Greece
    Poland
    USA

0|0
    0|0
  • Philippines, China, Korea, Singapore, Germany, Belgium, Italy, England, a bunch of others... from the US Oh.. Austria Switzerland, France Mexico, the Islands (Caribbean - all of them), a few South American Countries... Canada but that doesn't count... that is like "North USA"

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany, US, and Japan

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been to Canada snowboarding Coming up. I like there 3 dollar coins people seemed nice to would go back if I had the chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • US (born there, grew up there), Italy (lived there), Spain, France, England, Panama (living here), Costa Rica, Argentina (lived there), and have made stops in Mexico if that counts XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Places I've been hmm...
    England (born and raised), Canada, Portugal, Thailand, Japan, China, India, Sir Lanka, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

0|0
    0|0
  • Holland, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Spain, USA, Belarus.

Spain is my favourite.

0|0
    0|0