What are you plans for the summer, any goals or trips you are planning on?

This summer i'm not really doing anything. Taking care of some peoples houses who are on vacation and just working on my car, trying to lose some weight and studying for a stock licence. That is about as boring at is it gets (except for the car). So what are you guys doing? Anything cool or exciting planned?

BTW: Happy Canada Day!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been working really hard all summer, 5-7 days a week. I'm on vacation now, but my ultimate goal is to be able to buy a V8 by the end of the summer. I just want something fun to drive.

• go for that camaro :) it's worth it

• If GM built their cars as well as they built their engines, they'd be unstoppable.

• Well all American cars need to step up in quality i think. Chrysler did forsure (fiat, dodge, jeep, etc...). But the interior on the new camaros look nice

What Girls Said 5

• I have... Nothing planned :) that's why I'm trying to find something to occupy my time. I'm also working on my drawing skills (gotta design those cars :) )-i recently moved to Washington (state) so it's been pretty stressful. Also trying to be active.

• oh you llike cars :D yeaaah! that's cool. what is your favourite, i love cars. I actually want to go into automotive engineering once i'am done my finance degree

• Alright ):D thanks for the help :)

• no problem, don't give up on your dream :)

• My summer is boring. I wanna go to the beach though.

• Nothing planned other than church stuff and that'll be over in the next two weeks. I'm just kind of flying by the seat of my pants this summer. I've spent quite a bit of time with my boyfriend and I've spent quite a bit of time playing videogames...

• Seems cool. Hope you and your boyfriend are doing great :) and based on your pic, is that minecraft? As long as you feel good this summer, that is good

• oh damn *booom

• I've had some dang bad experiences with those things

• -Teach myself precalc
    -Stick to my workout routine
    -Get my license
    - Put time/ start investing in my blog.

• i'm going to my great grandmas house today for the 4th of July i will have some southern cooked food

What Guys Said 1

• Happy Canada day to you too
    This summer I have no real goals - I have been getting more content with life lately so I hope that keeps up