If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?

I would choose wonder woman or Jasmine from Aladdin.

0|0
15|15

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm

Asuna
    Wonder Women
    Susan The Gentle, High Queen of Narnia
    Erza Scarlet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• batman... just waiting for his proposal.. :P and i m probably going to wait forever..

1|1
    0|0
  • Laurie from little women. He's dreamy

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Maybe Kermit from the Muppits, or Simeon from Alvin and the chipmunks, or bart Simpson's best friend on the Simpsons - the guy with the blue hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nathan Drake from Uncharted, he's hot and sarcastic... and he would have amazing stories.

Ezio from AC3, he's hot and has an accent.

Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach because he's very protective and I feel like I could make him nervous even after we've been together.

Lars from Tekken... I like his hair. 😅

Iron man/Tony Stark because he's sarcastic, smart, and funny.

I've put too much thought into this. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Thor, Spider-Man, iron man, and the list goes on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Tony stark because he's smart, funny, and cocky.

Hal in Malcom in the middle because he was hilarious, fun and entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or is it just because he's rich? *stares suspiciously*

• Show All
    • Black Panther has $500bn. Yeah he is the richest. I was excited when they made references to him in Age of Ultron. He's a rip off of Batman though. Either way, I'd pick Iron Man too. Batman would make a terrible husband. He just ignores everyone.

• Yeah but how awesome would it be to say you dated batman? I agree with not marrying him though, he doesn't exactly scream "family man"... which is understandable

• Yossarian from Catch-22, I've been in love with him since he fell in love with the chaplain...

0|1
    0|0
  • Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son, Lor'themar Theron the blood elf prince from WoW/Warcraft

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiance haha I wrote a book about him so he is a fictional character (since in that book i made him with some different traits hahah) <3

1|0
    0|1
  • One of the Psychotic characters from my books..

0|1
    0|0
  • I would make myself a fictional character and then be me because I'm fab as fuck.

0|2
    0|0
  • Matty McKibbon, John Smith, Jake Ryan, Logan Echolls, or Ferris Bueller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd marry Jacob from Twilight. XD Than I'd pretend I am renesmee and push her off a cliff.

1|0
    1|0
  • Eun mookyul or Sebastian michealis or Luka crosszeria... Yep! Any one of those will do!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14