Would you break up with someone if they were constantly unable to admit when they did something wrong?

If they messed up and never took responsbility for it or brushed it off like it didn't matter or even care to understand what they did wrong. Would that be a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I know everyone makes mistakes and all, but as an adult you need to be able to take responsibility for your actions.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah it would probably be a reason to break up with them. if a person is unable to admit faults that is a big flaw

• it would be damn annoying but it depends if its a habit for them or not.

• Yes I agree I would dump someone like that

• this depends on the depth of the wrong.

• Absolutely. That kind of stuff drives me bananas.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah after a while it could definitely be a factor in why I broke up with someone.

• Yeah I definitely wood.

• Had an ex like that, kind if why he's my ex now.

• Depends on the severity of it of course. But if it's about something that has some meaning to me and it happens repeatedly, I would eventually break up with them over it.

• Absolutely.
    We all make mistakes. Adults own up to them and try to better themselves.

• i would.. my ex-best friend was like that and i couldnt take it any more.. she did other stuff too.. but she refused to change at all.. i was always in the wrong and i was always overreacting