Help With Music and Feelings?

Dudes/Ladies, Am i the only one that gets the chills when listening to Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling and Lzzy Hale? Or just listening to any of Halestorms or Lindsey's music? ;-;

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I've had that feeling before when it comes to music, I've never heard the song you are referring to though.

• If you're into rock then halestorm is your thing but if you're kinda into dubstep with great vocals then the song by Lindsey Stirling is all you

• I'm sure I'll listen to her at some point but for now I prefer the music I listen to.

• Alright cool ^.^ and she also just has instrumentals of her violin and stuff sh good.^

• What exactly do you need help with? Do you feel alone and destitute?

• Like it feels awkward im fighting depression actually and so is my boyfriend and its freaking me out when I listen to their music and it just gives me the chills and i dont understand why

• Oh. Well I can't help.

• no help._.

• You aren't alone :p

What Girls Said 1