What do you guys think about nipples piercings?

The other day I went to get my nipples pierced just because. I felt like I wanted to have something that not everyone is going to see, so its gonna be like my "dirty little secret" I'm a really shy person and I don't wanna meet a guy and get close to him and then he sees it and thinks Oh she's wild.. Or something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Young person thing. I think the only thing i'd be able to handle is the little stud diamond can pass off as cute at my age range.

But hey, if you like it? Now is the time to do it. More power to ya.

• Oh wait.. nipple piercings.. i was thinking nose rings..

Sure, if i saw it.. i'd be excited to see what wild and kinky limits you'd be into.

What Guys Said 19

• I like them, and unlike the majority of guys, I've actually had experience with girls that have them. Visually, they're alright. I think they look better with bars than rings. When it comes to sexual stuff though they are so awesome. The first girl that I ever hooked up with had them and I was not expecting it at all because she was super sweet and kind of shy and said she hadn't been with many guys. At first I was unsure what I thought, but once I realized how sensitive they made her nipples, I realized how amazing they are. I could seriously make her orgasm just from doing stuff to her nipples alone lol

• And guys on this site in particular tend to be down on tattoos and piercings so don't let the negativity get you down. If you meet a guy and he won't be with you because you have pierced nipples, you wouldn't want to be with someone that close-minded anyways.

• it's not a turn on for me... I'm not against them but in all honesty I think I'd prefer a girl not have her nipples pierced

• Since you asked for our opinions I'll be very honest: I think they look gross. They ruin the appearance of a very sexy part of a girl's body.

• I think they are great - Don't worry a lot of guys will like them

• Yes :D I think having one pierced and one not is sexy as fuck especially when they show through your shirt

• I dislike all kinds of piercings, nipple piercings might be the ones that I dislike the most, for me piercings are the biggest turn off followed by tattoos.

• They're fine, but I prefer no piercings

• Not a fan, but whatever floats your boat

• Its Groce!!!

• Not my thing.

• For myself I don't like them. They get in my way

• Indifferent.

• Not my thing it destroys the natural beauty of breast

• As long as it's just small rings and nothing crazy, I love them.

• Not highly. I prefer belly or ears myself.

• I think its hot

• They are shitty

• Honestly, it's kind of trashy. It's a turn-off for me.

• I dont like them

What Girls Said 5

• Personally am not a fan on piercings.. Although I've naturally had my ears done, solely to be able to wear earrings.

• You did it for yourself. So the guy who chose you must accept this because he accepts you.

The guys here can comment their opinions, but in the end you will be laying in your dream guy's arms.

• I'm not a fan...

• I think you'd have to be pretty ballsy to get it done, because I'm sure it hurts a lot.

• I do not like them... but if you like them thats oke