Ex keeps threatening me, what to do?

My ex boyfriend and I used to live together. He moved out for a month to live with a female friend in another state who he lied and said was a guy friend. I told him I was breaking the lease and moving out. He said he'd come back when I leave and that I could take everything because he didn't want it. I took an entertainment center and my tv from our Livingroom. I left everything else. My dinning set, my bedroom set, my appliances, basically everything except these two items and my clothes. He called me a week later and asked me why I took the 55' TV and the entertainment system and I told him that he gave me permission to take everything and I basically took what I wanted. He freaked out and told me that if I didn't bring it back he was gonna hurt me. He calls me everyday and sends me horrible text messages. Now he's saying that I owe him money, but he was the one who basically told me that he didn't want shit and now it's a problem with him. Instead he said that he changed his mind and would rather me take the furniture and he keep the electronics. I only took it because I have no tv and no bluray player in my new studio and I didn't want a bed that I slept with him in. What should I do? I'm afraid of him doing something to my mail.

Most Helpful Guy

• Involve the cops if you have to or file for a restraining order or something

What Guys Said 3

• Involve the cops as someone else said. You should care about your own safety first above everything else.

• Tell him that if he texts u again , u will file a complaint about him.

• depends on him cause if he chooses you're dead hope he changes his mind or someone talks him out of it, cause I was in the same boat

What Girls Said 2

• Keep the evidence!!

• He threatened you. Take it straight to the police. Nuff said.