Has anyone played the Witcher 3? What do you think of the complex morale system. It's like walking on glass, right?

So I was playing the Witcher 3 and I walked into a tavern early on in the game. Where some soldiers were making trouble for the owner and starting calling her an enemy whore and breaking things. She begged me not to hurt anyone then they slapped her, at that momment in the game it gave two options to help or walk away. I then got into a bar fight and killed the trouble makers, she yelled telling me to leave that I'm only causing her more trouble. Fast forward like 10 hours into the game when I'm making a secret deal in a tavern in a big city and right as i'm about to meet my contact the exact tavern owner spots me in and start a cut scene where she yells calling a murderer and so on. It's the only game where i've literally sat for a minute and think the pros and cons of helping a person in need. When in other games such as fall out i'd just gladly help anyone because... well I like playing a hero. This is the only game i've played where being a good player can back fire. Such as saving some one from a monster then only to find out he returned home and murdered half a village.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know! I tried playing Witcher once, but my computer failed running it so I gave up. Into the trash it went. >_>

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Welcome to real life.

• I've played it and gotten through most of it, you get used to the moral system and it does become predictable so don't worry about it being so random.