Gagers, your most embarrassing moment in life?

What was your most embarrassing moment in life?
I actually have had so many but what I really remember is I often used to follow random women in grocery stores as a kid because I thought they were my mom 😅 (luckily my mom always found me again tho..)
Feel free to go anon for this one & share your stories! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• well this was something that happened to me recently. I'm in med school atm... but i study overseas. In med school, we have these dissection kits that kinda look like a serial killers utensils lol. Anyways, i was travelling from Canada with them, but i accidentally forgot that i had them in my hand luggage. So it goes through the computer screen while im taking all my shoes off and crap... then i get taken to the side and they start questioning me like im Al Qaida. They ask me if i have knives in my bag or any sharp objects... and i kept saying vehemently.."no i dont". Then they pull out my kit and open it up with all my knives. looked something like this:

www.avogadro-lab-supply.com/.../...ection%20Sm.jpg

I was like:
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...mspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

lolololol

• Omg hahaha did they throw them away? I hate when they just do that.. they once threw away my favourite perfume just because it was too much liquid - I will never forgive them for doing that that's why those workers at security check sometimes still get my evil stares even now lol

• It did, I'm a good luck charm :D

• haha you probably are @BarbaraP
      but it was just really funny, too :)

What Guys Said 12

• I had speaking difficulties when I was a kid so remember that when judging me.

Anyway, I was in science class in the Irish equivalent of high school with 2-3 months left in the school year. We were in a biology lesson and were learning about organs and systems (like the nerve system) and that kind of thing. We had to list some things in order so it went from cell (the smallest) to organism (the whole creature). At the last word, I failed miserably and said orgasm instead of organism. :/

The whole bloody class laughed. I just laughed it off as it was pretty funny and, thanks be to God, people forgot about it in a couple of days.

• haha no offence but it is actually kinda funny and I don't think anybody seriously judged you for that :)

• oh gosh he must have wished the ground would open and swallow him up

• It was a fake tv show though. Still, even if he was acting it was his actual thing. Lol

I felt seriously embarrassed for him. Lol

• Oh it was definitely that one time I was waiting for a friend in a bar. I was thirsty and wanted a drink so I sat down not necessarily to this Asian person, but an empty seat dividing us and without any hesitation or restrain she blurted out "You've gotta be kidding me" "You're like 70% of a man and you have a better chance of winning the lottery than take me home tonight" I was dumbfounded when I heard that. I didn't really take it as an offence or anything nor was I affected by it in any way, but daymn that drink seems really expensive at this point; I kinda lost my pride there and was definitely embarrassed because there were many people who heard it. I simply shrugged it off and when my friend heard it; she said she would have beat the crap out of her. Oh well I guess. That's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me.

• Bar stools is what I'm talking about by the way.

• i would have bitch slap the crap out of her. that's a shame that someone did that to you

• @xxbebosxx Yeah I could totally see you doing that lolz :p

• I don't think I have many embarrassing moments, but I do remember one when I was in Year 4 and we were playing around slapping each other's butt, not in a sexual way, you know, we were just kids. So I went to slap this girl and I accidentally slapped her in her lower back and it obviously hurt her. She went to the teacher and the teacher made me kneel down in front of the girl and apologize.
    As a kid I didn't think much of it, but now that I'm older I think that that was pure humiliation. Kneel down to apologize? What the fuck?

• haha that's true but I also found my teachers in elementary school to be incredibly biased whenever it was about their "favourite" child - and honestly I'm pretty sure ever single teacher has some favourite student most of them just don't admit it..

• You're telling me you spent an extra 5 hours in school cause you brought your coat inside? What's wrong with that?
      Did you complain about the teacher?

• my mom went to the headmaster about it but apparently it was a 'school rule' to keep the class rooms more clean - it was even winter..

• The worst I can think of right now is just when I asked this girl out in high school and instead of saying no she said yes and then started slowly ignoring me and I took forever to finally get the hint. I felt really foolish and stupid when all was said and done.

• that was so mean omg.. only hearing about those experiences is what makes me never wanting to ask a guy out ever really..

• I was in a French immersion program one summer. There was a themed party each weekend. The theme for one was "quatre-vingts," meaning "80s." Unfortunately, I did not see it written, and misunderstood the theme to be "quatre vingt" -- 4/20. I did not realize my error until I actually arrived and observed everyone's attire, and, well, I'll leave to your imagination how the rest of the story goes. I never THOUGHT that made much sense...

• haha what kind of a motto would 4/20 be for a party? lol I have no idea really..

• Oh, you're from Luxembourg. I guess that's why the humour was missed. "Four twenty" refers to April 20, and on that date some marijuana smokers use cannabis heavily. It's a part of so-called "stoner culture," and I don't properly understand it myself, which made it all the weirder.

• ahaha I see so you appeared in like a bob marley attire? lol

• When I was like 5 years old or something, me and my mother went to a shopping mall. We went into a H&M store and I seen a mannequin with a big fur coat on and I was curious so I went over to feel it. It turned out the mannequin was actually a REAL woman and she turned around and gave me a weird look, haha...

• haha my mom actually told me I pushed the emergency button on the escalator once as a kid so the whole thing just stopped with a bunch of angry elderly people on it

• Loads of small ones thankfully nothing too major

• I have so many embrassing moments inmy life

• one of my friend saw me nude that was my fault though :( but she saw me naked once damn thats one moment when we both didn't talked with each other for 10days damn!!

• When some one blames you about farts in class. 😔👊

• haha I remember that, it was always coming from the most "unpopular" corner tho..

• I got caught by a chick stroking my cock with her dirty panties while sniffing her used nylons...

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes I get embarrassed if I over react to a situation. for example, it was Canada day today and they were playing the national anthem which I had not heard in a long time and I wanted to cry because I was thinking about how lucky I am to live in Canada. In other countries people are starving to death, walking around barefoot, being oppressed and abused by forced marriages, being forced to work 14 hour days to put food on the table, living in smelly and dirty houses and here I am living in luxury with pizzas and hot dogs whenever I feel like it. I was hoping I would not cry because I thought crying in public would be very embarrassing and I was secretly grateful we no longer play the national anthem in school - it makes me too emotional.

• That's actually cute haha, I think it's nice you appreciate the standard of living and all the advantages we have in MEDCs.. We should all be more grateful for what we have sometimes..

• I also had a lot of embarassing moments, let me tell you about two :D

1) I was in geography class and we talked about pollution and stuff. I didn't pay attention at all and was doodling on a paper. All of a sudden the teacher asked me "What do you think about this?", I had no idea what they were talking about so I just said "Yeah.. it's pretty good, I guess.." and everyone bursted out laughing.

2) I was secretly texting a guy (via SMS) with my mom's phone because I had no phone credit. When we were done talking, I only deleted HIS messages and forgot to delete the ones I sent 😫 My mom found out about it and thought I was messaging a guy tons of messages without him replying hahahhahha. I bet it made me look really desperate.

• I think everyone had that one moment in class at least once in their student life time haha
      I like the second one tho lol I don't even wanna know what my mom thinks about me sometimes.. I bet she is doubting to be the mother of such a weird child sometimes lol 😅

• True, teachers just love catching students as they are day-dreaming!!
      Hahah aww, I bet most mothers have also done some weird shit that they don't mention 😹

• I vomited on the shoes of a guy I liked.. -hides face-
    Charming, I know..

• Oh god, I feel you girl.. I'm almost glad I've never had any serious real life crushes yet hahaha

• @asker : wasn't serious at all.. Just wanted to.. I don't know impress him maybe.. And look what I did -facepalm-
      @AleDeEurope : don't laugh :P

• well, you definitely left an impression on his shoes lol

• Running around naked as a kid even when I had guests at home.

• haha omg I always had this tick as a kid that I would have to take off all my clothes when I went to the toilet 😅 what's it with kids and being naked anyways? lol

• And I think kids don't feel this shame about themselves yet, that's what makes them so innocent and cute - just kids hahah I miss being a kid sometimes..

• Yeah, me too.