Who will win be our next president in 2016?

I have give what I think are the likely candiates to compete for the white house. Give me your prospects on this election 2016 on what you you think will happen.

• Hillary Clinton
    75% (3)33% (2)50% (5)Vote
  • Jeb Bush
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • Chris Christie
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • Bernie Sanders
    25% (1)33% (2)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The 13 keys to the white house say Hillary will win

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that the candidates who would otherwise be most likely to win an election, are often not the ones who win their party's nomination.

If it's Clinton vs Bush, I really can't imagine the American people being dumb enough to elect another Bush - they *must* have learned that lesson, surely (lets assume he doesn't just cheat). There may be other more serious contenders, but would they get the backing of the Republican party? Probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I want Hillary not out of any political loyalty just to break another glass ceiling - There has been a black president now bring on a female president

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely option E

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you think Bernie Sander has a better chance because he a Independent?

• Honestly I think Hillary should not able to run and hope Jeb does not win or we will have created a dynasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some new donkey.

Just level of aggression will vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure it won't be Hillary. Feminazis will start rioting though. She really isn't stable. Nothing to do with gender. I say Saunders

0|0
    0|0