Thoughts on illegal butt injections?

Why do women go through with it if they know it's dangerous and life threatening and what's causing them to just go ahead and do it. I've been looking at how many women have died from it and if they were lucky enough to survive tey backsides end up looking RIDICULOUS.

Thoughts on illegal butt injections?

Why can't they just go to the gym (that's what i do) your butt is a muscle it CAN GROW.

I understand that everyone has insecurities but is it really something worth risking your life for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty standards suck for everyone. At some point you have to look at trends and nope out. I will say that sometimes no amount of squats will help. My poor butt is very white and very flat. It always has been and always will be T-T

Sometimes you just have to accept your genetics.

What Guys Said 7

• I just realised how lucky I am - I am thinking of getting a snack sometime soon - I could have had a mouthful of food

• That's just a little more extreme version of what people do when they get tattoos and piercings. Both of those things can go bad also. People can be very stupid.

• too lazy to get in the squat rack, a girl with no drive is equivalent to a fucking bum.

• This is appallingly dumb. I don't know why anyone would be doing this.

• Yeah this is the stupidest trend I've ever read about. You'd have to have some serious self image issues if you ever even contemplated this.

• I don't know why but I really don't like butts I find big/fake butts unattractive and not natural. I think boobs more more attractive._.

• That's interesting because I'm short 5'1 and I have pretty big boobs (36 d's) but being black i've always wanted a bigger butt that's why I usually go to the gym.

• I'm sure many guys will find you attractive how you are. plus being short and having larger breasts can give you your own benefits as many guys will find you cute. But going to the gym should be fine but really don't bother considering injections you are pretty the way you are use what you have to your advantage. :)

• Thanks! But I would never consider doing injections or surgery in general, I would much rather exercise and go through the hardwork instead of doing a quick fix.

• NO ASS is worth your life! That shit is STUPID!

What Girls Said 8

• It's a fast way to get what they want but it's dangerous. A lot of those injections have chemicals that are HAZARDOUS to the body.

They can easily do squats to firm their butts. I feel so sorry for them...

• They probably didn't know it was illegal. Though they should have been tipped off at some point, ya know?

• Not all woman can gain a big butt through exercise. Though it would be better if they got a brazilian butt lift from a reputable doctor.

• "Why can't they just go to the gym (that's what i do) your butt is a muscle it CAN GROW."
    Why do you think? Because those people are lazy af.

• It's so.. Gross looking.. O_O

I don't know why people get any surgery to begin with, but.. Whatever. ._.

• Its not illegal...

• Oh lord that's so so so disgusting!! Yuck!!

• Because people are desperate to be beautiful.